• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keanu Reeves Has Been Wearing the Same Outfit for 25 Years

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The header picture in the OP shows three distinctly different outfits.

The break on the pants differ; the material of the pants differ; the colour of the pants differ; the colour of the shoes differ; the style of the shoes differ; the colour of the jackets differ; the lapel style of the jackets differ; the material of the jackets differ; even the collars on the black t-shirts differ.

It's true he's worn the same style of outfit, broadly.

The header picture in the OP shows three distinctly different outfits.

The break on the pants differ; the material of the pants differ; the colour of the pants differ; the colour of the shoes differ; the style of the shoes differ; the colour of the jackets differ; the lapel style of the jackets differ; the material of the jackets differ; even the collars on the black t-shirts differ.

It's true he's worn the same style of outfit, broadly.

this guy. lol

mortal

Gold Member
Same outfit? No.

Same style? Yes.

He makes it work, in my opinion. Keanu is a real-life Spike Spiegel.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I'm personally not a v-neck guy, but the outfit always looks good.

giphy.gif

Lorcain

At some point he's going to do a Benjamin Button and start going backwards for awhile. He'll be the last human alive, just sitting on that bench eating a sandwich.

jonezer4

To be fair, considering Keanu's lifespan fashions must seemingly change so quickly that it's not worth changing much.

Exactly. Most humans change outfits after they've aged approximately 24 hours. Since Keanu hasn't aged a day in 20 years, it makes sense for him to forgo changing outfits.

Razorback

Keanu? That guy has aged terribly. Actually, he's never been attractive.
Also isn't he a major asshole? I heard he's a huge piece of shit.

Great actor though.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I love that he has a fancy awards version of the outfit.

Another famous American citizen once wore the same clothes every day. His name?

ALBERT EINSTEIN also Seth Brundle.
What do you mean “another famous American citizen...”?

Keanu has adopted the identity of a Canadian for this iteration of his life.

strafer

Great actor though.

I refuse to believe any of this.

Keanu is a saint.

Someone post that picture with all the Keanu info.

Untitled-2.jpg

Damn, almost.

Anyway, I love Keanu. Generally, I find the whole concept of milkshake duck rather stupid, as there's basically no one, famous or not, that I revere. But I think Keanu getting 'milkshaked' would be the one and only case in which I'd feel at least something.

But you know, I think Trump suddenly becoming a human rights activist is a more likely occurrence.

That sandwich wasn't enough to sate his hunger

keanu-reeves-ate-bird_o_865896.jpg

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible

Great actor though.

Welcome traveller. I see in your dimension Keanu Reeves is a bit of an asshole. Tell me, in your world, is Donald Trump a caring, passionate, kind hearted individual, or is he still a dick where you're from?

Razorback

Welcome traveller. I see in your dimension Keanu Reeves is a bit of an asshole. Tell me, in your world, is Donald Trump a caring, passionate, kind hearted individual, or is he still a dick where you're from?

Trump? Sorry, that sounds like a made up name. Excuse me, I have to go, the President is giving an award acceptance speech for that time she solved climate change.

Top Bottom