• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June 18th at EA Play (Midnight UK / 4pm PT / 7pm ET)

DeaDPo0L84

People saying this is worse than the playstation conference but at least there's for sure 4 day one games I'll be buying from them. So far during this presentation, 0.

Bryank75

Banned
Your mama is worst than Sony's conference. I thought it was great, with a bunch of different games, and quite a few 1st party games (Spider-Man MM, Rachet and Clank, GT 7, Horizon. But you go be you.
Sony conference was pretty great, had too much indie stuff that slowed it down but they showed some amazing games. Some people will hate on it nomatter what...

SamFo

Star Wars game looks cool but wish it wasn’t the new trilogy era. Prefer the classic era or even the prequels. Ah well.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
As usual, neogaf hates video games.

Looks fun. I question the scope of the title. But at $40 can't expect the same depth. I'll play it and see what it's about.

Shantae

Banned
I will say this at least, as someone who owns a PSVR, some of that stuff from Star Wars Squadron would look awesome in VR I kept thinking.

Top Bottom