• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jimmy Dean recalls some of it's sausage

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...more-29-000-pounds-sausage-over-metal-n946381

If you feel like the sausage you are eating tastes like metal or feels like it has some metal. Spit it out. No one will judge you for not swallowing in this case.

The recall of more than 29,000 pounds of frozen, ready-to-eat pork and poultry sausage links products was announced on Monday following several complaints made to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS).

No injuries have been reported to the Food Safety and Inspection Service, but five consumer complaints about the product containing metal prompted the recall.

23.4 ounce Pouches

kingwingin

RZZtTwB.jpg

haxan7

Banned
Well shit.

When I was a kid we got a box of potato chips with metal shavings in it (I forget the brand). My mom complained to the company and they sent us like 6 boxes. It felt like Christmas cuz I really loved those chips.

Yes, boxes.

dolabla

I got some of the Jimmy Dean sausage, egg and cheese biscuits in the freezer. Just got them 2 days ago. Guess I better check.

I need to get some deer sausage links from my brother. Been meaning to ask him. He's usually always stocked up.

I got some of the Jimmy Dean sausage, egg and cheese biscuits in the freezer. Just got them 2 days ago. Guess I better check.

I need to get some deer sausage links from my brother. Been meaning to ask him. He's usually always stocked up.
I need more random off topic statements into Gaffers personal life. Now I have questions

What do you usually do with the deer meat?

dolabla

I need more random off topic statements into Gaffers personal life. Now I have questions

What do you usually do with the deer meat?

The two main ones I usually do are the sausage links on the grill (which is really freaking good) and the pot roast which is also really good. Like Melon Melon , you can do many things with it. I really like the burger and the steak as well, but I don't get them as much. I've never had the jerky before, but always wanted to try it.

I've also been wanting to try a dish my friend from Austria has told me about many times. It's some type of Austrian dish. I don't know the whole recipe, but l do know it involves juniper berries and whipped cream. She says it's amazing so I got to get around to eating it one of these days. She was gonna bring me some she made one time to try it out, but I can't remember exactly what happened and it never happened :(

Top Bottom