• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada issues Bombay Sapphire gin recall for having more alcohol than advertised

Not

Banned
I was expecting an extra 5-10%. Nearly double, lol

That's around the percentage for absinthe - wonder how that sugar cube treatment would work out with gin.

I had absinthe once. I vomited so hard the next morning my esophagus got cut by sharp edges of food

Stay away from carrots as a balancer, folks

This reminds me of a Letterman skit that I saw one time 20 years ago and found again just for this thread.

G5agqAe.png

Uncle Dave's Non-Alcoholic Gin

Futurematic

Does no one like martinis anymore? Gin is one of only two required indegrients. Though personally I'm a monster and drink them dirty.

151 proof! So a little less than 80.

Back in high school my friends and I played games of 5 stock Super Smash 64 and the loser would have to take a shot of everclear. Thankfully I was the best of the nuch but I still had my fair share...never again mane
It's 75.5% (divide proof by 2 to get percentage). Hence, this is Bacardi 154.

Water

If this happened in Finland with a cheaper type of drink, you'd have youngsters running to their local Alko (the gov't monopoly liquor store) trying to find a "faulty" bottle before they get pulled off the shelf.

Top Bottom