• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jack Thompson sues Facebook for $120 million

It is nice to have some other industry have to deal with Jack Thompson's idiocy.

It is funny . . . he has already lost his license . . . maybe now he'll get slapped with Rule 11 sanctions and end up paying the court money. :lol

speculawyer said:
It is nice to have some other industry have to deal with Jack Thompson's idiocy.

It is funny . . . he has already lost his license . . . maybe now he'll get slapped with Rule 11 sanctions and end up paying the court money. :lol
We can always hope.

Luigiv

Thunder Monkey said:
And the group has disappeared.
Yeah, someone from the game politics comments section reported it through the correct channel (which is something Jack Thompson didn't do).

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Damn, I wanted to see all the pro-GAF/anti-GAF posts in that topic. Amazing how Thompson didn't actually just REPORT the group like that person kindly e-mailed him to do. What an idiot.

By the way, I was the "I followed this link from NeoGAF and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" guy in the comments, if anyone caught that. Never saw anybody else's though and Google cache brings up nothing. :(

Top Bottom