• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Oral sex safe without a Condom

Status
Not open for further replies.

depths20XX

I don't see the point of using a condom for this. I also don't get the point of dental dams, sounds like the dumbest shit ever, why even bother.

jackal27

Banned
qlTW925.png

etc

2 forms of sex can get you pregnant. One of them is anal, but good lord not in your butt hahahaha.

I don't see the point of using a condom for this. I also don't get the point of dental dams, sounds like the dumbest shit ever, why even bother.

Many, many folks with STIs do not realize they have them because they don't see the symptoms. If you're ok with getting an STI in and around your mouth and throat, be my guest. Don't trick yourself into thinking that's safe though.

Is a blowjob with a condom even worth it? I mean really

Now if we're talking about going down on a girl, you better make sure she's clean. Both actually clean and also STD free

Nightbird

Dude, did you ever did it with a Condom? It just feels wrong. Oral Sex is at the best without Condom (and even it's just ok)

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Oral sex with a condom? Wtf? The whole point of oral sex is to directly feel the giver's mouth and tongue on your dick and all the great things that come out with it. A condom won't give you them godly sensations.

Not to mention I don't think the giver wants to suck something made of lubricated rubber.

People use condoms when getting/giving BJ's?

I do , I dont get to meet a lot of people because of it. I am a gay guy & I only kiss & jerk a guy off I suck only with a condom & don't do anal intercourse. I am messed up scared about getting something.

But this guy I met I like & would like a BJ

I dunno what to do :(

MikeyB

Nyope. Herpes derpes. And friends.

Remember, if your partner is quick to jump in the sack with you or go down on you, it's pretty likely that they've made that quick jump with others.

Protect yourself.

SummitAve

Banned
You'd have to have little respect for a person if you let them give you oral while you're still wrapped. It's a joke so just leave it off the table when getting down and you're unsure.

I do , I dont get to meet a lot of people because of it. I am a gay guy & I dont kiss & jerk a guy off I suck only with a condom & don't do anal intercourse. I am messed up scared about getting something.

But this guy I met I like & would like a BJ

I dunno what to do :(

Just use a condom bro. If he gets upset offer to jerk him off with your thighs, it'll feel as good as an uncovered bj so he won't complain.

My high school kept going on and on about like dental dams or something, but they scare me. And I try not to eat out strange women anyway

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
It's not, but I don't really know what the point would be with a condom.

This, pretty much.

If you're with someone who you don't already know why would you want to do oral sex? Just skip that and put it in if you are going through the trouble of having a condom on

Van Owen

Banned
If you have to question whether it's safe or not to let the girl you're with blow you without a condom just go home and jerk off.

Texted the guy I told you about said I dont suck hope he doesn't cancel

I do like him :/ as a gay guy who only kiss & jerks guys I dont get to meet a lot of people my friends think I'm crazy but I dont want to risk 4 minutes of pleasure for a lifetime for pain

99hertz

Obviously it isn't 100% but it should be way safer than penetration because if not everyone would be full of STDs

Avoid oral all together if you don't know them that well. Putting your unprotected mouth on their junk would defeat purpose of using protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom