• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Hollywood prejudiced against redheads?

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 55 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters

brap

Banned
Post her full body
skeleton-1561177__340.png

nkarafo

Red haired, pale people are the less vocal ones so when they blackwash them there's the least amount of backlash.

Last edited:

Texas Pride

Banned
Caruso was an outlier tbh. I think he swallowed a lot of cock to keep that gig bcs ginger or not he's just not that good.

Boss Mog

Wait they're actually doing a The Little Mermaid live action movie with a black actress playing Ariel? I guess you can never be too woke.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
tumblr_naxfw8jTZN1qbjy8co2_250.gif

I think Hollywood is full of them. For me anyone can dye their hair, you see it all the time.

TrainedRage

Banned
Trust me when I say im in a very small minority and can guarantee its more 'accepted' to call people with red hair names in public with no shame.
We just tend to stick with our own biding our time and planning. Kinda like other minorities but ya know its 'cool' to make fun of gingers.

The short answer is yes.

When casting a white protaganist Hollywood will generally always go for someone with brown hair, and when casting the main villain or the love interest, they will look for someone with Red, Blond or sometimes White hair.

Top Bottom