• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN we played Suicide Squad and didn't like it

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
pretend-shocked.gif

MiguelItUp

I'm both surprised and not surprised about IGN's reaction. I mean, honestly, ever since I saw everything about the game it didn't sit well with me at all.

Are Rocksteady gonna survive this..
Honestly, we won't know until it all goes down. But man, do I not have a good feeling about this at all. If I'm wrong, great! But it'd be awful if this is the final knife twist for Rocksteady.

Last edited:

Hugare

I find it funny how the journo keeps complaining about playing as the bad guys and killing off members of the Justice League while this is all in the game's title.
Yeah, this is a line that I didnt agree with

This is the concept of the game. What were you expectig?

And thank God that for once they wont be treated as gods with no flaws (in games). It's an interesting concept, be open about it.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I assuming you talking about different Monolith Soft and not this one…..
He is confusing Monolith Soft with Monolith.

I think Wonder Woman has potential with the Arkham/Middle Earth combat but it's too soon to say haven't seen anything. But it could be super lame. I prefer Mordor over War. Nemesis system I find overrated.

DanielG165

Ubisoft would be proud
Even Ubisoft would look at that UI and choke in disgust.

This is literally the game that Kevin Conroy gave his final performance as Batman, and it’s… This. I’ll stick with the Arkham series, where Rocksteady were still video game “royalty”, thank you very much.

Current gen only comic book game, and it won’t even come close to that of Arkham Asylum in quality, respect for its characters, writing, gameplay, etc.

Last edited:
i ask you: is there any upcoming game that game reviewers look forward to more than that 'major release we're all free to knock down & jump up & down on'?...

winjer

Gold Member
If even IGN doesn't like this thing, then it must be really bad.

Considering how long they have been making the game, licensing, etc, that this would cost over 100 million to make.
If this flops as hard as it seems to, it might kill the studio. Or demand major restructuring.

Stuart360

I actually feel for Rocksteady with this because no one will ever convince me that they actually wanted to make a freaking Suicide Sqaud game. Its obvious it was forced onto them by WB. I mean imagine making the Arkham trilogy, then being told to make a Suicide Squad game lol.

Sucks for them but i suppose thye should of tried to make the best game they could, even if they didnt want to.

Top Bottom