• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League Gets First Big Discount

havoc00

Just a month after its launch, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League has received its first substantial discount. The new game from the developers of the Batman Arkham trilogy has received underwhelming reviews since launch, but if you're still interested in seeing how Rocksteady's game of supervillains forced to save the day from brainwashed superheroes plays out, you can grab the game and save $20 at either Amazon or Best Buy.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Get Out Smile GIF by Get Out Movie

Saber

Gold Member
I few Sonic games here went on discount way faster though. Sonic Origins took like 2 weeks and a few days and Sonic SuperStars took one week and half. Team Sonic Racing took a month too.

Last edited:
Not going to bother with this one. I'll wait for Arkham remastered remaster with Origins, which I for some reason never played.

Fbh

Put me in the not even for free camp.
To much good stuff to play that I still have to catch up on (+ what is coming later this month) to waste time on this.

angrod14

I will consider purchasing this a year from now when all the content is out, polished and included in a single package with a discount. In the meantime, too many excellent games to play and replay.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
You couldn't pay me.

Far too many excellent games on release that you pay for once, and are complete experiences.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
This game right from the meh previews had bargain bin and sub plan written all over it.

If any gamers are still interested in SS, just wait till the summer for a bigger deal.

pqueue

hell warner brothers movie studio is outright trashing movies to never release them (e.g., the new WB cartoon characters movie), taking a tax write-off for them. i can almost see them doing the same for Suicide Squad.

Just take the losses and run.

xrnzaaas

I would love to witness the negotiations with Microsoft and/or Sony to include SS in their subs. WB must be desperate to get any kind of money back from this project.

Zuzu

I saw this pop up today on Youtube. 100 hours to complete the Battlepass! What a joke. Anyone defending this game should have a good hard look at themselves in mirror and get some quality standards. This game is a disgrace. I don't care if there's some fun to be had in the shooting and movement mechanics. The game as an overall product is garbage.

It's like a unicorn threw up or exploded or something, Jesus.

I actually liked the game, or rather the opening hours with the Batman Museum (loved it, honestly), but watching that clip gave me an actual headache. I don't want to keep going with this if that's what it devolves into.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
The fact that Helldivers 2 came out just after this, and demonstrated how to do this kind of game right, only compounds just how fucking dreadful every single aspect of SSKTJL is - from its inception to right now. Honestly, I think Rocksteady should just be shut down at this point. It's clear that all the talent, skill and ability at leadership level fucked off a long time ago.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
This is what the game looks like later level,
What a clusterfuck.

That's crazy, but it isn't really "later level", but a difficulty setting and that's some insane self torture challenge; every time the mastery level goes up, enemies get stronger, but also get some kind of effect on them, like instant heal or whatever, this just keeps going forever linearly it seems, like in warframe or cod zombies.
This guy is doing mastery level 125, which is just insanity, you pretty much top out on best rewards at level 25.

Bond007

I dont think id take this free.
However, my teenage son has shown some interest despite everything. I won't pay a cent over $20 for this crap.

Top Bottom