• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN France Edidtor in Chief melts down after the headquarter apology: Stellar Blade is literally killing women

Bro, time to wave that French flag

Give Up GIF by STARZ

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Is he or IGN on places like TikTok? I would argue there one of the reasons why girls are more depressed and kids are not the same as pre-smartphone/tech.

This hyperbole is shite.

Dazraell

This is just hilarious. Most of these dumbasses who are going in lengths with crying about Stellar Blade doesn't realize they're inadvertently giving it more exposure, leading to more people learning about it and potentially buying the game. Great job lmao

Bridges

Is he or IGN on places like TikTok? I would argue there one of the reasons why girls are more depressed and kids are not the same as pre-smartphone/tech.

This hyperbole is shite.
I came here to basically say this. Guys oogling cartoon girls isn't a significant contributer to women hating their bodies. A lot of it comes from other women on Instagram or similar social media that filter and edit themselves to something unattainable. Then their followers see that and think "why can't that be me?" when it's not even real.

Also, where was this crowd when Abby from TLOU had an unattainable physique in the other direction? Guess nobody was killing themselves over it being impossible for most women to get anywhere near that jacked.

It's just top shelf hyperbolic hysterics because every other attempt at finger-wagging failed and people are STILL excited for the game. The endless lecturing isn't working as intended so they reach for the nuclear option. Surely they must boycott if IT LITERALLY KILLS WOMEN!

Unfortunately it just makes you look like an desperate, unhinged fool no matter how well intentioned some of your basic ideas may be. Entartete Kunst called as well by the way, Mr. Horseshoe.

SNPlayen

The guy is bloody insane, if that translation is correct.

Why would people go from playing the game to beating up women who don't have the protagonist's figure? Does he think that happens when people watch movies with attractive female leads? Do people go from Beyonce concerts to beating and abusing their girlfriends?
Probably (if u know what I mean)

These idoits just keep pushing that pendulum further and further. It is going to be fun watching them implode when it eventually swings back against their fragile narcissistic egos.

Schwing!

Last edited:

Crayon

Okay b real tho, when you're making a girl character, do you wait till your girl isn't looking to slam to boob slider all the way to the right?

Brigandier

All this over some fucking pixels.... Fucking freak, I hope he gets punched in the face really hard to wake the fuck up.

”- Banned for whataboutism !!!1!”

I was permabanned for that when I told crying pussys on purple site that there are children dying of thirst and they're more bothered over the Cyberpunk trans ordeal.

But it's totally cool for the media to portray male super heroes as giga chads with the only possible way to achieve that body is to inject steroids into your ass?

I don't care either way but the hypocrisy is rich.

The only people that get offended by attractive people are those full of envy. Akin to a child that sees another child with a lollipop
7lCd2SG.jpg

Please do not repost without giving me credit. It took 20 seconds in MS paint.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
...Is he talking about Islam...?

As if right on cue, today's news headline!

French schoolgirl left in coma after attack for 'un-Islamic behavior'

A 14-year-old girl was severely wounded and left in a coma after being beaten outside her school by three other teenagers over what, her mother suggested, could have been down to un-Islamic behaviour.

One of the accused is a girl from the same school, also 14, who was arrested on Wednesday and admits to having beaten the victim, Montpellier prosecutors said in a statement late on Wednesday. The two other minors arrested are aged 14 and 15.

The victim’s mother, Hassiba, said: “I don’t actually understand this child’s reasons for constantly attacking Samara, but there is something.

“I think it’s... the fact that [Samara]... is maybe a little more liberated than some students,” she told broadcaster BFMTV.

“Samara wears a bit of make-up. And this young girl [who attacked Samara] wears a veil. All day long, she called her a kouffar, which means miscreant in Arabic. My daughter dresses in European style. All day long there were insults, she was called a kahba, which means c--t in Arabic. It was physically and psychologically unbearable.”

Oh, but sexy video game characters is the real problem, right? I'm so tired of this fucking lunacy.

rm082e

Astral Dog

Its like these people suddendly realized there is depravity in the world, and they think they can control/fix it permanently by heavily censoring entertainment like movies and videogames,making all women appear as if they were males , and this solution will shut down straight white men who apparently are the main source of all that is wrong in their heads , pitiful really

Last edited:

Elginer

This is just hilarious. Most of these dumbasses who are going in lengths with crying about Stellar Blade doesn't realize they're inadvertently giving it more exposure, leading to more people learning about it and potentially buying the game. Great job lmao
Very much like what happend with Hogwarts. I foresee Stellar Blade selling like gangbusters and good for them.

Fredrik

I was permabanned for that when I told crying pussys on purple site that there are children dying of thirst and they're more bothered over the Cyberpunk trans ordeal.
It’s always used as a last resort. And how sexy designs apparently affects people in real life, because it’s supposedly more than just pixels, versus how violence do not affects people in real life, because it’s just pixels as we all know, is an argument they refuse to touch.

night13x

Never trust the French.

Also

This particular special french fry is pretty god damn retarded. Needs mental help not write more "journalistic articles"

YukiOnna

I don't understand how he still has the job nor why there is so much disgusting comments over a fictional body and jiggle physics. Actually I know why, but it's still perplexing.

Also, the double standard and defense for certain games that straight up have sex or other fucked up things compared to this is wild.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Those people are truly beyond help. Is the "gaming journalist" title these days just like a public toilet that anyone wants, they can use it?
You never know.

Media people are attention whores. There's going to be many writing dumb shit for clicks. And Stellar Blade T&A is the right kind of topic to get those clicks.

Gaming is especially an industry full of clickbait and stupid social media tweets or articles. So it comes with the territory and expected by gamers. After a few days, the topic will go a away and another dopey topic will pop up.

Last edited:

deeptech

You don't just understand how concerning this issue is. You are dumb probably, and you will naturally fail to differentiate a sci-fi video game woman from an actual woman, and obviously therefore you will demand all real life women to be looking and behaving exactly like the imagined fiction you enjoy. Oh my... I'd ask this person, what if you insult all the women when you insult a fiction inspired obviously by women?

It's funny how most men grew up with and around fictional badass male characters and nobody was hurt for all these years, but lately there are these "concerned" fellows who think women do get hurt by "unrealistic representayshun" nonsense, when in fact I don't think anyone with more than 2 grams of functional brain tissue ever made a mistake of confusing these images with how actual real life woman should look. And it's as if saying "stop portraying women like they're beautiful":messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom