• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Choice for May: Yakuza LAD and…… HiFi Rush

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

El Muerto

I played all of these but may get it so i can have Like a Dragon on Steam and then play it with the real time combat mod. Steelrising was fun for a soulsclone.

Midn1ght

If anybody want Steelrising, Loddlenaut, King of the Castle, Bravery and Greed or Mediterranea Inferno just hit me up and I'll gift them.

StueyDuck

Banned
It's the first time in years that they got a slight eyebrow raise from me.

But I still laughed and paused the month cause you could (I have) played most these games on game pass anyway.

Bridges

Hi-Fi Rush features a lot of licensed music from big names like The Black Keys and Nine Inch Nails. There is a toggle in the settings to play without them but it is possible they'd rather delist the game then patch it when those licenses expire. Music licensing is really crazy and games get delisted over it all the time.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Hi-Fi Rush features a lot of licensed music from big names like The Black Keys and Nine Inch Nails. There is a toggle in the settings to play without them but it is possible they'd rather delist the game then patch it when those licenses expire. Music licensing is really crazy and games get delisted over it all the time.

They will probably eventually patch it so you can only play without the licensed music

I want the leaked bundle with Returnal
Guys on reddit said that that leak was an undercover sting operation faked by humble bundle to find the person who was leaking games every month.

stan marsh police GIF by South Park

Last edited:
Top Bottom