• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How important is the Tv to next gen?

Jadsey

What makes you say it looks like a PC problem? I want it for console. He does use PC to test TVs just for different resolutions and stuff.

The video I watched said he believes that patch has been rolled out specifically for PS5 and that 4K 120 should be fine on PS5.

PC and XsX will presumably get fixed by another patch.

The video I watched said he believes that patch has been rolled out specifically for PS5 and that 4K 120 should be fine on PS5.

PC and XsX will presumably get fixed by another patch.
What video did you watch? The one I posted has a response from Sony saying that's the way it is making Vincent doubt if it has the full 48GB bandwidth.

pokerlife

Seems like you failed to find any examples of burn in on some C9'/CX's huh? Thats strange considering that a bunch of people bought the C9 for gaming/monitor use. Shouldn't there be countless examples of burn in considering that gaming/monitor use is the worst case situation for burn in? Hmm, interesting...almost like they improved it?!

They changed all sorts of things, including sub pixel layout and size, specifically to target mitigating burn in. You are just making yourself look more and more uniformed.

HE EVEN SAYS RISK OF BURN IN ON NEW OLED And hes and expert you CLOWN TROLL

Last edited:

Vtecomega

Banned
They're Canadian, but the models are the same throughout the world, at least for Sony. Difference being codename & bezels' colour. Where did you check input lag?

Sorry for late reply mate. I believe I saw it on rtings.com. Unless they have updated with latest firmware. It was even mentioned on the whirlpool forums. I might be thinking of a different Sony model 🤔

Either way the flagships Hisense is a powerhouse of a TV. I believe the Aus model which is the Q8 has slightly superior specs to the US model.

Full array backlight dimming
Quantum dot panel
120hz native
14ms input lag after latest firmware
1500 nits HDR. Not even the LG CX gets this bright
Dolby vision
Dolby Atmos
HDR 10 plus

They do a comparison here with the Sony

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
It's just as important as in this gen

Next gen are all about ssd though so you'd be fine OP.

Top Bottom