• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greg Miller (Kinda Funny) delays this weeks podcast by 4 days due to multiple expected Sony announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

pqueue

So there is nothing? For real?
QvVZAct.jpg

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
and once again GAF fell for the biggest fucking clown in "Gaming Journalism" .... "Jeff Grubb"..

Remember Xbox live is going free !!!

E5oRFP0WEAcn6cX.jpg
But don't you know that this was a joke? Here let me be a a "journalist" each and every ime will be wrong in the future will be a joke...Now I can spout every nonsense that cross my mind as a fact.

The most hilarious thing about this tweet was that it was shortly before MS tried to literally double the price of Gold.
to this day he still says its happening any day now i think he might have some brain rot under that flea ridden mop on his head

Last edited:
Don't fall for it ever again. These guys are promoting their own brands. When something actually happens you won't know about it until its announced because nobody else will know about that shit. Did anyone know about any of the acquisitions? We all knew about this PS plus thing already and guys like Greg Miller used it to their advantage to make people think there was more to it. 1 of 3 things my ass!

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
What is this game? Some indie?
Honestly the most fun I've had with a BR game in quite a while.

Not sure how well it works on controller though but I've played about 50 hours on PC so far and have really enjoyed it.

Ok back to your regular programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom