• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 |OT| Hitting the Apex

SLB1904

Banned
Also I rich bitch
hHtkWeB.jpg

And lol
hww8IJv.jpg

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I’ve been playing since yesterday.

I’m surprised how different the analog stick steering and the weight of the cars feels from GT Sport (in a good way)

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
This game is gorgeous. Feels like it looks better than at release.
Today i finally found time to play the new 1 hour SPA event. That was definitely a breath of fresh visual bliss. Day and night change together with the weather and the wonderful lights that would highlight specific parts of the track. Did it three times now and the clouds where always different and with it the lighting. Same for the rain.

SLB1904

Banned
Today i finally found time to play the new 1 hour SPA event. That was definitely a breath of fresh visual bliss. Day and night change together with the weather and the wonderful lights that would highlight specific parts of the track. Did it three times now and the clouds where always different and with it the lighting. Same for the rain.
Oh yes. That will be my test drive track. Anyway I'm balling 39mil credits lol

Con-Z-epT

I've accomplished gold in all the endurance missions for "the human comedy" but i can't even get silver in the last one. I didn't struggle with any other mission in that category before.

How do you fellow racers fare in this race?

Tried 4 different cars now in addition to various tires and pit strategies and my times get more consistent but the AI drives insane times i can't keep up with.

There are so many special corners in Lake Maggiore Circuit where you can mess up.

SLB1904

Banned
I've accomplished gold in all the endurance missions for "the human comedy" but i can't even get silver in the last one. I didn't struggle with any other mission in that category before.

How do you fellow racers fare in this race?

Tried 4 different cars now in addition to various tires and pit strategies and my times get more consistent but the AI drives insane times i can't keep up with.

There are so many special corners in Lake Maggiore Circuit where you can mess up.
I haven't tried those yet

SLB1904

Banned
If you like the new 1 hour SPA event you will love these! Just 1 hour races on different track with different car categories. Some also feature weather changes.
Will definitely give a go

Also second win I a row lol
Over 10sec from thee 2nd
FRiH_G4WUAEYBX4

Fucked up my 3rd race beacuse I have to manually change my tyres everytime from wet to mediums. Ffs

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
Same!

Went from rank E (carbarian) to S (pacifist) in the sportsmanship rating quite fast which makes me happy but i'm stuck with C on the driver rating. I can't seem to improve.
Try to stay on the track. And avoid penalties or contact at all cost

Aenima

yep, i dont think at this point polyphony cares lol
They still have the transmission extreme modifications to PP in the known issues. Last patch just adjusted something about the PP done by the power restrictors.

I got tired to farm with Tomahawk in the Tokyo Expressway so havent bothered tune the Tomahawk again to below 600pp, now im having fun in Spa 24h race with Gr.3 cars. Already have 30 million credits.

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
They still have the transmission extreme modifications to PP in the known issues. Last patch just adjusted something about the PP done by the power restrictors.
To be fair I don't find fun driving that, even grinding isn't fun for me. But again I'm not trying to buy everything in the game.
Another topic
My safety rating just dropped to A. Man sometimes is shit in the higher lobbies.

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
Same!

Went from rank E (carbarian) to S (pacifist) in the sportsmanship rating quite fast which makes me happy but i'm stuck with C on the driver rating. I can't seem to improve.
Scrap what I said before. You need to finish on the top constantly.

tommib

I finally beat all the cafe menus. I don't know what to do next. Too many options. Where are most people going after the cafe?

Con-Z-epT

I finally beat all the cafe menus. I don't know what to do next. Too many options. Where are most people going after the cafe?
Missions would be a good way to keep going if you haven't done them. Quite diverse. Especially the last set "the human comedy" is pretty cool and lucrative.

There are also some events that weren't part of the cafe menus so have a look.

Then you can try to get gold in the circuit experience or in the licence tests.

And of course sports mode which is ever changing.

SLB1904

Banned
Missions would be a good way to keep going if you haven't done them. Quite diverse. Especially the last set "the human comedy" is pretty cool and lucrative.

There are also some events that weren't part of the cafe menus so have a look.

Then you can try to get gold in the circuit experience or in the licence tests.

And of course sports mode which is ever changing.
I think you have to progress In the licences first to able to participate in some events.
So licences should be the priority first

Also you get 2 cars for each licence when you get gold.

The s licence you get the r8 lms which is pretty cool

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

I think you have to progress In the licences first to able to participate in some events.
I thought this is mostly tied to the car collector level. If he has finished all the menus it should be enough in terms of licences.

tommib

So licences should be the priority first

Also you get 2 cars for each licence when you get gold.

The s licence you get the r8 lms which is pretty cool
I got gold on the first two licenses but it was quite tough. I'm a bit intimidated by the higher licenses. I'll make this my main thing for now. Weren't we supposed to be all racing this weekend?

Top Bottom