• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night |OT| Dorito Pope Dreams of Next Gen

Guess that confirms a lot of the rift stuff is also set-pieces since they all occurred the exact same. Except the yellow rifts that the player could grab to jump across the area.

Grinchy

Banned
Hopefully they put up a direct feed 4K version of the Ratchet footage later. The last showing of it looked mediocre in the stream and pretty damn amazing in the 4K footage.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Game looks ok like a more populated Mario game but the ssd thing is cool

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

Ratchet and Crank looks boring as fuck, reminds me of Uncharted: Corridor shooting, dialog blablabla, corridor shooting, dialog blablabla, jump a little, corridor shooting, ad infinitum

How can you seriously enjoy this?
It's a fun franchise IMO. I played 2 games in the franchise, and loved them both. It's about collecting and upgrading your weapons and Clank. Shooting and platforming, and watching shit blow up. It's strangely satisfying for me. It can get a bit repetitive, as far as gameplay mechanics are concerned, but I thoroughly enjoy the experience.

Warnen

This prob was going to be a launch title and just couldn’t get it done.

GAMETA

Banned
You know you can basically break down every game like this, right?

It might not be your cup of tea. But have some decency and allow other people to have some innocent fun.

Hmm, I don't know about that, it looks incredibly repetitive and limited gameplay wise, it does feel like a "Sony game", and I don't mean the good ones.

Akuji

Ratchet looks incredible ... needs to be a release titel.

DualSense sounds better and better, lets see how it is when u actually hold it.

Warnen

Boooooo the dimensional shift stuff is just a chance mechanic....

Edit

how big that window....

Last edited:

Compsiox

Banned
Launch window is an interesting way to put it. I'm guessing like a month after launch, otherwise I think they would release it as a launch title and let a few bugs through.

Last edited:

Akuji

Ratchet and Clank will be my must play title for PS5. Dont need the console for Spiderman....

looks awesome cant wait. Demon Souls comes soon after i hope :)

Top Bottom