• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night |OT| Dorito Pope Dreams of Next Gen

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
What are these stupid awards for? And how are you awarding games that have not come out yet?

What in the Black Mirror are we watching?

THE:MILKMAN

17c.png

We''ll see in a minute. We've just had the rumoured Turrican (admittedly a little nice thing) and R&C and Destiny 2 to come. It still isn't much and I do wonder if Geoff went cap in hand to Sony for something to prop this up and got offered Ratchet gameplay.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Reminds me of the knack demo but better back grounds

Last edited:

theHFIC

What are these stupid awards for? And how are you awarding games that have not come out yet?

What in the Black Mirror are we watching?

Best of virtual show awards. Since there isn't a week to play them, they have the awards already. Cyberpunk is probably the biggest game coming from a European developer for the rest of 2020 (unless they figure out away to delay it again) so of course they are going to give it some big awards over upcoming titles from other regions.

DarkBatman

SBI’s Employee of the Year
Ratchet and Crank looks boring as fuck, reminds me of Uncharted: Corridor shooting, dialog blablabla, corridor shooting, dialog blablabla, jump a little, corridor shooting, ad infinitum

How can you seriously enjoy this?

You know you can basically break down every game like this, right?

It might not be your cup of tea. But have some decency and allow other people to have some innocent fun.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Was Ratchet always this trigger (and axe?) happy? Without the pixar graphics you might have thought you're watching Gears of War or something.

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
The portal loading cuts are neat. Guess that’s what Sony is going to use instead of loading screens

Top Bottom