• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night |OT| Dorito Pope Dreams of Next Gen

Kev Kev

tenor.gif

INC

Hope it's good. I don't like having forearms in VR if it's not full arms, just cut them at the wrist instead, especially if the IK doesn't match your arms well enough.

It doesn't really give the vibe of the first few games despite the original creator's involvement. Still, I hope it's meaty and not very COD-like as it seems at times.

It's not likely to be some 64+ player Battlefield-like multiplayer fest so just ignore it ;)

Im that transparent aren't I?..........dam!

MastaKiiLA

Too bad Geoff waited until I was tuning in before telling me to lower my expectations, because I wouldn't have tuned in. This show has not been great. Still better than the Ubisoft and EA shows somehow. The bar wasn't set very high.

THE:MILKMAN

The age old trick of saving the best stuff for the last quarter.

With the exception of LN2, this has been poor and it has to also be said both Microsoft and Sony are at least partly to blame for holding off on so much and playing the silly game of chicken. That the industry expects consumers to accept game price increases, even more monetisation and, according to many, HW pricing topping £500 I'm just not seeing the value so far.

Its official GAF, I'm an analogue gamer in a digital world :( *draws gamer pension*.

MastaKiiLA

I keep forgetting Game Pass is on PC. I should probably try it for a month, to see if I like it. I pay for n HBO NOW sub that i barely use. I'd get more fun out of GP.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
"Paying tribute to everyone involved in the war...." Including the Nazi's?

LOL you could see Geoff realizing what he just said and, uhhh... I'm in Germany right?

Top Bottom