• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night |OT| Dorito Pope Dreams of Next Gen

cormack12

Gold Member

teaserbild-partners_m24_full_m36_1025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellery

Well Elden Ring would be the big one for me to want to hear more about.

Two friends of mine are super excited for Hollow Knight Silksong and they have been waiting for quite some time for news so I'd be happy if we see a release date for Silksong.

GamerEDM

Banned
happy to see xbox on the list , maybe they can show current generation titles taking advantage of Series X hardware running on 4k / 120 fps like Gears 5 💪

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
Geoff said over on era that the list isn't representative of all who are going to be attending lol. So maybe a few stealth appearances? Who knows.
T2jK5kw.jpg

T2jK5kw.jpg

Hmm Geoff overhyping a show. That never happened before.

:pie_expressionless:

Do yourself a favor and don’t expect worthy announcements. No Sony or Nintendo + publishers that did their own shows + Covid. If you get let down after the show then it is your own damn fault. You have been warned.

MiguelItUp

I'm not expecting or getting excited for anything other that game new and potential new things. That's really it. I'm sure stuff I'd love to hear about won't be present whatsoever, haha.

Bridges

I dislike this world where pressers and events consider new seasons in live games to be worthwhile announcements. I'm expecting announcements/acknowledgements for Sea of Thieves, Hyperspace, Apex Legends, Fall Guy's, Phantasy Star Online and Fallout 76 as opposed to anything new or particularly exciting from most of these pubs.

I would really like SEGA to announce Virtua Fighter 6.

Also, Koch Media own Volition so perhaps Saints Row 5, assuming they still plan to reveal it this year.

Last edited:

Camreezie

Fall guys season 2, no shit. Theres literally a timer on the menu til the season ends. Hoping EA announce mass effect trilogy

supernova8

Banned
Just to be clear, where is the information about games being shown at Gamescom? Was I right in saying Geoff's bullshit 'reveal' would be bullshit and shit?

Rikkori

I would love a hint about Deck13's new game. Maybe hope for a KCD2 teaser as well. Otherwise I'll make do with more Knights Of Honor 2 footage. :messenger_winking_tongue:

Bridges

If Sega has been working on PC/Xbox ports of the Yakuza trilogy now would be the time to announce it

Please

Perrott

Gold Member
No Square Enix!?
Companies doing something at GamesCom (picture in the OP) =/= companies attending to Geoff's Opening Night Live

So yes, Square Enix or Sony or many others could be a part of Geoff's show

Last edited:
Top Bottom