• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fun activities on Black Friday?

What kind of pranks/activities would be fun on Black Friday? What stores would be the most fun to watch people? Where would there be a good concentration of gamers that might want to get in on some multiplayer DS?

One of my things to do is put up fake sale signs in front of stores in my town, since the owners are usually never paying attention to anything in this world anway.

This year the main idea is "Xbox 360s in Stock -- Cheap! Line starts @ 12 am!"

Can't wait to see the soccer moms wait on line in front of Eckerd for three hours with their hopes up for fullfilling their child's christmas. And yes, they have done this before (i.e. PS2 launch). I'm such an asshole :lol

xexex

Banned
Master_Shake_05 said:
One of my things to do is put up fake sale signs in front of stores in my town, since the owners are usually never paying attention to anything in this world anway.

Can't wait to see the soccer moms wait on line in front of Eckerd for three hours with their hopes up for fullfilling their child's christmas. And yes, they have done this before (i.e. PS2 launch). I'm such an asshole :lol

awesome hahahah
:lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Master_Shake_05 said:

:lol :lol :lol

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Anyone know any good discounts on gaming related products, including HDTVs, games, accessories, etc?

Top Bottom