• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Survey being sent out

dlbeast

Using imagination since no pics

jE1h8fH.png

H7G67Xy.png

H7G67Xy.png

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

Which isn’t shocking given speculation it’ll be a service game now.

Gamepass gives them a reason to really go crazy with micro transactions since you didn’t even pay $60 for the game.

sn0man

Charging extra for additional cars in a game that launches with hundreds of cars? This makes sense, others can see those cars, and can become interested in them but don't feel stuck because of the many many options in the game.

Charging extra for additional tracks in a game that launches with multiple tracks? This makes little sense. You are splitting the player base.

LokusAbriss

They really have to focus the Motorsport games on realistic racing and leave all the accessabilty to the Horizon series. And not mix anything.

We need a proper driver rating system in Motorsport (like ACC or GT Sport), which finally might allow good and clean online racing. Without it, the series will struggle forever to be taken serious next to GT Sport. And improvements in physics, graphics and sound.

Horizon is pretty awesome today. It just needs a bigger and more variety world to drive in. It is a bit underwhelming to drive on the same roads over and over. Like driving on the highway for 3 minutes to cross most of the map.

For me, Microsoft created an amazing series of games that are hard to top. Reading that turn 10 spend a lot of time helping with other titles is not good. They should focus on their main project, because over the years you felt the loss of focus on many ends.

xrnzaaas

Looks like they're still searching for that sweet spot to get more money from people, but to avoid pissing them off like with Forza 7's launch.

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
Forza is pretty great. The classes in multiplayer with all the tuning and performance customization stuff is a blast.

I basically only race my PC simulator rig or gtsport when I want a clean racing. Most of the time i'm in forza 7 because of what I said above, even though the racing itself is more like bumper cars..

Last edited:

Gerdav

The Forza series, both Motorsport and Horizon are the one(or two) franchise/s that I have no hesitation in pre ordering the full ultimate edition, even though I have gamepass.

I remember before Horizon 4 released I received one of these questionnaires, one of the questions was specifically would you still buy the game even though it’s part of gamepass, and if yes what version.

Last edited:

HF2014

Watch them make us pay for user created skins lol. No im against all form of micro transaction. And they also have the guts to remove DLCs from previous games... it blows, forcing you to get em before its too late, and its too late for me for all FH2 DLCs Storm Island, and FH3 Blizzard Mountain 🙁

Mattyp

Gold Member
And they also have the guts to remove DLCs from previous games... it blows, forcing you to get em before its too late, and its too late for me for all FH2 DLCs Storm Island, and FH3 Blizzard Mountain 🙁

It has nothing to do with guts but licensing.

They would love to continue to sell these packs for ever, they have no reason to ever not want to but this has always been an issue with car titles and while we'll never see a PG remake.

Ohhhh, that is lame. I wonder if they have an issue with the soundtrack.

No, it's not like that. The game crashes if OBS tries to capture it. You can't stream it off of anything other than say a hardware based screen grab, like nvidia trying to stream the entire video out. This causes janky, low framerate stittering streams as streaming the entire video out is a mess. If you try to capture just the Forza program then it crashes. Went through threads of this online but nobody had a real solution.

Top Bottom