• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite Chapter 2 - Season 6: PRIMAL |OT|

Starting to get bored with the season. Feel like the hunting aspect is a missed opportunity. The raptors and wolves are just annoying when I come across them. I even stopped crafting. Don’t think I ever crafted a hunter cloak. Wish they had bigger in game events that changes the flow more.

Enjoyed the bow once I got used to it, but it's still a safe season. No Dinos? :(

I want to see some Racing LTM. You could do so much with the map. Four Corners LTM. 8 players start in Chonkers cars at the four corners of the map and have to race to get to the Spire first.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Starting to get bored with the season. Feel like the hunting aspect is a missed opportunity. The raptors and wolves are just annoying when I come across them. I even stopped crafting. Don’t think I ever crafted a hunter cloak. Wish they had bigger in game events that changes the flow more.

This man speaks the truth.

I dug the bows and really liked the map but every other mechanic they added into the season was a swing and a miss. I hardly ever saw the gold boots all season in duos.

I've got to go dig up my early season impressions because I think I whiffed there.

Still got to level 109 so I played the **** out of it.

Next season only a couple weeks away.

Btw: There's an NPC guarding a gold SCAR on the island south of Flush. That thing should slowly walk towards whover has the SCAR like that movie It Follows. Come on Epic!

Last edited:
I installed the mobile version now I have a better phone. It's actually quite fun. Clunky but it's well easier to aim with touch screen then a controller. I got a 2nd place on my 2nd game and only missed 1st as I got too excited and fumbled the final kill.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the bow once I got used to it, but it's still a safe season. No Dinos? :(

I want to see some Racing LTM. You could do so much with the map. Four Corners LTM. 8 players start in Chonkers cars at the four corners of the map and have to race to get to the Spire first.
Mr C&W, if you should ever feel the need for an alias change, may I suggest "Chonkers & Wheels"? :D

When Epic actually tries they can move mountains...and wallets.
MCM will be mine.

Also the trailer is crack, gonna go watch it a thousand more times.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Apparently, this is starting to happen in matches...

If next season is alien themed, there's a chance we get OP weapons+items right?

Last edited:

ManaByte

Armored Batman leaked:
dw8rgq7vtk371.png

Salz01

I’m kind of sad we still don’t get a Metroid / Samus cross over. Wish they would lay out a roadmap for Fortnite, seeing what they are thinking of doing for the years ahead. Feel like they want to do more questing and leveling, sort of mmo lite. But nothing is fully implemented. The story seems whatever they pull out of their asses. But 5 years from now, how is it going to evolve? Just opening up more players at once, 200 or 500 users at once... not sure if it’s possible or even fun with that many people.

splattered

So uhhh aliens? I stopped playing primal a month ago or more ago, did they do anything with the storyline they were working on? Or did they just skip to aliens? Crap I am out of touch with it again haha

Committed to the grind, I'm now level 20. one thing is for sure, I'm not use to battle stars. mind you I wasn't around chapter 1 that much. overall I do like and appreciate the plethora of options as what unlock rather than sit through one level to the other that has a cosmetic I'm wanting more than anything. overall I gotta get use to the alien weapons, rail gun is slowly growing on me and I gotta use the pulsar rifle in order to accurately access if I will use it over the normal assault rifles in game. entire battle pass in my humble opinion beats chapter 5's no contest.

Salz01

Committed to the grind, I'm now level 20. one thing is for sure, I'm not use to battle stars. mind you I wasn't around chapter 1 that much. overall I do like and appreciate the plethora of options as what unlock rather than sit through one level to the other that has a cosmetic I'm wanting more than anything. overall I gotta get use to the alien weapons, rail gun is slowly growing on me and I gotta use the pulsar rifle in order to accurately access if I will use it over the normal assault rifles in game. entire battle pass in my humble opinion beats chapter 5's no contest.
I feel like this battle pass is pretty boring imho. Not sure I’ll get it this time. Im kind of tired of the tie ins, (Superman? Really? ) and the original characters look kind of ho hum. The only tie in I personally want is Samus 😁

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
ActiveShoddyHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif

How does everyone like the new season?!

I think I got 5 wins out of 10 matches played because that UFO is beastly. Don't think I'll be playing too much on the ground because that sniper - scouting gun combo is going to make the sweats unbearable.

I think I say this every season, but if they add enough additions over the next 3 months, we're in for a treat.

ManaByte

One thing I like about this season is I can play on PS5 and level up and not worry about Vbucks unlocking there and being locked in that ecosystem (if you unlock on PC/Xbox/Mobile it's not a problem since Vbucks are shared cross platform that way).

One thing I like about this season is I can play on PS5 and level up and not worry about Vbucks unlocking there and being locked in that ecosystem (if you unlock on PC/Xbox/Mobile it's not a problem since Vbucks are shared cross platform that way).
Huh? BP vbucks (all 1500 of them) have always been platform-agnostic, based on my experience swapping between PS4 and Switch.

Top Bottom