• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brie Larson joins Fortnite in Chapter 3 Season 4

ManaByte

Gold Member
fortnite-chapter-3-season-4.jpg

This follows Epic releasing her locker bundle on the store a while ago. Now she's one of the lore characters in Fortnite as part of the new season's Battle Pass.

But unlike The Rock you get her unlocked right at level 1.

Jennings

Congrats to Brie. I haven't seen her movies, but it's amazing for the world's biggest game to embrace you this way. Fans everywhere must be stoked.

Does the character have voice clips performed by Brie Larson? Paradigm looks nothing like Larson, the outfit doesn't look like Captain Marvel, and the character isn't named Captain Marvel. So..... I'm not sure what the purpose of this character being attributed to Larson is. I guess it's a nice tribute, but they could have done it better justice imo.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Does the character have voice clips performed by Brie Larson? Paradigm looks nothing like Larson, the outfit doesn't look like Captain Marvel, and the character isn't named Captain Marvel. So..... I'm not sure what the purpose of this character being attributed to Larson is. I guess it's a nice tribute, but they could have done it better justice imo.
She voices the character. What does Captain Marvel have to do with it?

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I know she gets a lot of criticism, but I'm happy for her. The Paradigm always reminded me a bit of Samus Aran, and Brie is a big Metroid fan. She's wanted for a while to play Samus in a movie if they ever made one.

PJ4fqpQ.png

(In my opinion, 6'3" Elizabeth Debicki after months of strength training would make a great Samus...or even better, an unknown actress)

Last edited:
Top Bottom