• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

PK Gaming

Not the usual subject but still worth talking : this thread made me realize again that gachas can be very dangerous for some people even for generous one like FE Heroes. So it's even sadder when IS is trying to prey even more on people lately, remember guys that this game can be preying without noticing, it happened to me but I fortunately stopped at the right time, hope it's the same for you guys, be safe !

It's pretty much identical to alcoholism. Once you become an alcoholic, you can never drink alcohol for the rest of your life. Even if you go clean for several years, the chance of relapsing is stupidly high. Gacha games (gambling) are pretty much the same way. Once you become the type to spend thousands of dollars on this game, it's over. The person in the story needs to be cut off from FE:H, straight up.

IceMarker

Okay first I pulled Sigurd from the Holy War banner, now after around 40 orbs...

CUpdGyY.jpg

... I think I may have used up my gacha luck for a while.

Got to 15 orbs so pulled from the TT banner. 3 reds but couldn't get Ayra.

Challenge maps gave me some more orbs so I pulled from the Holy War banner and got Deirdre! Finally got a bonus unit for TT.

Wichu

So I'm starting to save up orbs again for the next limited-time banner, but I thought I might as well take a quick stab at a 40% bonus hero before the TT.

First summon:
No regrets. Now I just need to level him up.

Juni_

Feel free to pm me for an invite as well.

Uhh if you did pm me do it again, I kinda got messed up with the new time limit

Roman

I‘m going to sleep and PMs can only be sent out once per 10 minutes apparently so please have patience and contact Vena, prodigy, junie, Renewed or McNum (latter most likely also asleep now).

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I will take one FE Heroes Discord please.

Also, did the maintenance do anything on the front end? I was expecting an update to the game, but we didn't get one.

Kuga

I PMed Juni but just in case he cant get back to me i'd love to get an invite too.

Same deal here. If anybody has the capability to invite, I'd like one too. Quote me for my Discord handle if you need it.

I'm basically brand new to that platform since I haven't really needed it before.

EDIT: All good, thanks!

Sushen

Wow, 9k score is only 37k-th in TT. With bonus unit stats increase, Tailtiu is crazy strong where she can beat some green mages. My brand new Eirika is supporting her well.

DooD1234

Don't have a discord account yet but I would love an invite once I make one later. I like to keep in touch with you guys because some of the informative strategies and of course whining about our terrible pulls.

MicH

Please invite me an invite too! Not having this thread over the weekend made me think about how much I actually enjoy it

Top Bottom