• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Cerium

No_Only Olivia has a desirable skill to inherit.

Brave Lyn? Reinhardt?

mWRKwr7.png

COME. AT. ME.

I got a question. I'm thinking of making an Olivia 5* just so all my dancers are 5*.

Should I use a neutral nature, or +Spd/-Def?

+spd lets her double some units and can prevent some doubles, but it's a 4-point drop with -def, which makes her even weaker to physical attacks so the doubling can become irrelevant.

Mine is neutral, but I don't think it really matters for a unit that shouldn't be attacking or be attacked.

Cerium

+spd lets her double some units and can prevent some doubles, but it's a 4-point drop with -def, which makes her even weaker to physical attacks so the doubling can become irrelevant.

Mine is neutral, but I don't think it really matters for a unit that shouldn't be attacking or be attacked.
Yeah that's the dilemma. I'm leaning towards neutral at the moment.

Sushen

I like Ayra as a unit but I’ve got many red swords already. In that case probably it’s better to pull for my Sigurd’s wife, right? I can use more green mage. Or, Ayra is that much better?

NSESN

I like Ayra as a unit but I’ve got many red swords already. In that case probably it’s better to pull for my Sigurd’s wife, right? I can use more green mage. Or, Ayra is that much better?
She isn't. Ayra suffers the same that every other melee infantry suffers, lack of range and mobility.

Neither, but if you really want to use her I'd go with -ATK and maybe give her TA so that she can at least kill greens.
She won’t be getting TA anytime soon as I have a bunch of other units ahead of her waiting for that fodder.

I don’t plan on using her often but I have two 5* of her waiting for a budget build so she can at least fill a spot in Arena Assault.

Cerium

spur speed/spur attack. If you're dancing somebody, you are going to be buffing them +3 in all categories. Spurs will allow you to buff them anymore. Hone won't stack.

Good call, but that only works if the unit remains adjacent though right?

Maybe her native Drive Res might be acceptable?

Tripon

It's depressing when you are at the point where expanding the barracks might be necessary

I'm at 250 right now. Just spend an orb or two. You either have fodder units you don't want to use at the moment, or you have a bunch of units that don't quite fit before you make the Skill inheritance investment.

200 definitely doesn't cut it anymore. I've been expanding every time that the prompt for full barracks comes up.

I'm up to 260 capacity, but I'm actually 21 away from being full. When I surpass that, I easily spend 1 Orb for extra space whenever it's full.

I kind of think they want the flexibility to introduce one character at a time. Problem Ayra was they had a perfectly good banner to fit her in literally 3 days prior.

Sushen

Out of boredom, I went feather spending spree. Used about 70k feathers wth only about little less than 60k left. Back to hoarding feathers, haha.

Finally got around to Arvis Infernal and it was surprisingly easy. Reinhardt with Lancebreaker, a Hone Cavalry buff, and Ally Support can ORKO everything (just keep him away from Arvis's ploys). I just used two dancers and BLyn with Hone Cav and Reposition.

Shinypogs

I'm excited to see the manakete team. I can run my double dragons plus julia and masked marth team against them for amusement.

Today is all sp farming though, need to finish Lyn lachesis, Arvis and a few others.

Pulled +DEF/-RES Sigurd with the help of these Orbs. Thank God.

After this nightmare, I will not be pulling for months!

EDIT: Also got +ATK/-SPD Sophia, and a Henry in the same batch. The game is telling me to make that Raven Tome Sophia right now!

Well, she will be at +6 now. The build is coming.

Nohar

Hmmmm... So, I guess I need to build a team, for real this time.
I have the following 5* units (I really need to make a spreadsheet to keep track of those boons/banes...) :
  • Nephenee (I don't care what everyone says: Nephenee is love, Nephenee is magic, Nephenee is my world) - -HP+DEF (she is my S support with the Tactician, and has 39 DEF as a result)
  • Lyn - +HP -RES
  • Ike - +HP -RES
  • Black Knight (Neutral)
  • Sigurd - +SPD -DEF
  • Azura (blue) - +SPD -RES
  • Ninian - +SPD -DEF
  • Reinhardt - +DEF -RES
  • Julia - +RES -ATK
  • Inigo (Performing Arts) - +ATK -DEF
  • Brave Lyn (Neutral)
  • Eldigan (currently being leveled to 40, can't determine)
  • Caïn (currently being leveled to 40, can't determine)
By all accounts, I suppose that I should try to make Reinhardt work, although I am not using him as much as I could/should. Probably because he doesn't have useful skills as of now. Should I follow the recommended wiki build? I can get Death Blow from one of my Effie (although they are 4*; worth to bring to 5* for that sole purpose?). I can get Lancebreaker from my Narcian, I can sacrifice my Palla for Moonbow, and Reposition from Barst (unless Draw Back is preferable? Sully is begging to get recycled).
The other thing is I would need to build a team around Horse units to really make it work. After all, with BLyn and Reinhardt, I have what I need for the Horse Emblem shenanigans I guess. Should I try to build Sigurd too then and leave the last spot to a dancer (Inigo for green coverage)? And, well, I guess I should build BLyn too. So far I haven't transfered too many skills, since I wasn't sure what to do and I have not drowning in feathers (currently have 28k).

Cerium

Hmmmm... So, I guess I need to build a team, for real this time.
This is easy.

Run Reinhardt/Brave Lyn/Sigurd and a bonus unit for a very effective Horse Emblem.

Out of boredom, I went feather spending spree. Used about 70k feathers wth only about little less than 60k left. Back to hoarding feathers, haha.
Me too. I just did this:

2QcMVuO.png

Why? Because I could.

TWILT

Banned
Got Ayra with the new challenge map orbs! My last ones too lol. +DEF -HP. Pretty happy overall even if I disapprove of the way they handled the banner. Gonna train her in the morning.

My gatcha luck is through the roof lately. Grabbed all the orbs from the new maps, pulled two reds on the banner,

Couldn't believe my eyes.

Ayra is -attack +def though. Still using her of course.
Athena is +speed -def. She seems good too, but obviously like a lesser Ayra. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Had an AA run that is literally trying to piss me off or confuse me. Not with difficulty but with team compositions.

Had the following teams...

Arya, Deidre, Sigurd, Tailtiu...of course a full Genealogy team. I have none of those units and I want all of them...minus Tailtiu.

Afterwards ran into an Arvis, Tharja, Lilina, Sanaki which I see what they're getting at but why would you do this in a Rein heavy meta.

Then a Deidre, P!Inigo, Julia, Nino....Is this team made by the same guy who made the previous team?

Then to top it off, a BK, Hector, Amelia, Effie, full blown armor march.

Top Bottom