• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Kettch

No luck with Hinoka for me yet. I did finally pick up my first Reinhardt though, so that's worthwhile. Neutral stats, so should be usable.

Alkez

I've sent a PM to one of the mods but thought it's best to post as well that I would like a discord invite please.

OVDRobo

I also would like an invite to the discord if possible. I've missed talking about the weird intricacies of this game and whining or bragging about pulls with you all.

With 3.25%!

ulnTy1Il.png

Semajer

Would someone give me a Discord invite too please? I've never used Discord before. What do I have to do to with the invite?

NKnight7

Neo Member
My invite already expired by the time I was able to check my messages, so if I could get another one that'd be great. Thanks!

Renewed

Hey this is Renewed, one of the mods over on the Discord. If you still happen to be in need of an invite, I am someone you can reach out to. Sorry I'm not able to go through each post individually and reach out as I'm preoccupied but if you contact me, I'll work to get you sorted out. Thanks for your understanding.

Edit: So far I've gotten a few people in, I just have to wait out the refresh time to send a PM for each person. Sorry for the wait.

Kar L

No Halloween banner, heh... would love an invite to the discord as well :)
yeah, I wonder what are the realistic chances we could still be getting a Halloween banner.

I've heard some people say next week since the Performing Arts banner comes down on Monday.

Sushen

yeah, I wonder what are the realistic chances we could still be getting a Halloween banner.

I've heard some people say next week since the Performing Arts banner comes down on Monday.
I'm saving TT orbs for whatever the next banner.

NineH

Anyone else not able to log in to the game after the maintenance? I have tried all the recommended fixes and I still can't log on. I'm just wondering if it's a widespread problem or am I just screwed.

Pejo

Anyone else not able to log in to the game after the maintenance? I have tried all the recommended fixes and I still can't log on. I'm just wondering if it's a widespread problem or am I just screwed.

No problems for me, on Android. Did you try toggling off all the saved permissions for the App?

Also, fucking FINALLY got this lady, which was previously holding me back from making my flier team. Took almost all of my stashed orbs. Ideally I'd love a second one for inheritance since there are so many good blue fliers, but going to make triple-sure that no halloween banner is in the pipeline first before spending the rest of my orbs.

Renewed

Finished my test so I'm working on sending out more invites throughout today.

Also Hallowe'en banner should be after Performance Arts banner, no? Or would IS run two limited-time banners at the same time for a small moment?

PMS341

I would not mind an invite, as I play this game literally every day.

Came here to rant specifically though, been pulling a green or two every day off the Performance banner (since it has been up!) and have yet to pull an Azura or Inigo still. I have gotten 5* pulls of Merric, Titania, Raven, and Julia in the process, but still. My luck is strange.

Meier

So I guess for the Tempest Trials, there isn't a benefit to using more than 1 from the selected heroes as far as the reward is concerned. There is no multiplying factor there, right? It just yields more SP for them and they're a little stronger, etc.

StAidan

So I guess for the Tempest Trials, there isn't a benefit to using more than 1 from the selected heroes as far as the reward is concerned. There is no multiplying factor there, right? It just yields more SP for them and they're a little stronger, etc.

Nope, no benefit. Which I guess is nice for me since I have no one but Arvis. Still a bit salty about my luck on the two TT banners. :|

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Hey this is Renewed, one of the mods over on the Discord. If you still happen to be in need of an invite, I am someone you can reach out to. Sorry I'm not able to go through each post individually and reach out as I'm preoccupied but if you contact me, I'll work to get you sorted out. Thanks for your understanding.

Edit: So far I've gotten a few people in, I just have to wait out the refresh time to send a PM for each person. Sorry for the wait.
May I have an invite as well?

Therion

Wow, I do not recommend vanilla Arden for auto-battling this TT. He lacks the mobility to see combat very often, and 90% of the time when he does make it to the front lines, he immediately gets one-shot by some random mage. Without SI (haven't thought too much about builds just yet) he really requires careful piloting to be effective. The bonus unit stat boost doesn't seem to elevate him the way it does other units.

Juni_

I would not mind an invite, as I play this game literally every day.

Came here to rant specifically though, been pulling a green or two every day off the Performance banner (since it has been up!) and have yet to pull an Azura or Inigo still. I have gotten 5* pulls of Merric, Titania, Raven, and Julia in the process, but still. My luck is strange.

May I have an invite as well?

Did you guys recieve invites yet?

Hazu

I don't even know what Discord is. Can I just wait for the new site to be active or do I need some kind of invite when the site goes live? This whole situation seems so confusing.

redcrayon

I don't even know what Discord is. Can I just wait for the new site to be active or do I need some kind of invite when the site goes live? This whole situation seems so confusing.

Just because a couple of people have asked, Discord is a free voice/text chat app. Download it from an App Store, when you get an invite, you paste the link into a box there and you can join the conversation(s). It's a bit like WhatsApp but with more options.

syncyes

Finished my test so I'm working on sending out more invites throughout today.

Also Hallowe'en banner should be after Performance Arts banner, no? Or would IS run two limited-time banners at the same time for a small moment?

Would really appreciate a discord invite :)

Kettch

Ugh, knew I was in trouble when my 4% pity rate Hinoka board was 2 green and 3 red. Couldn't even pick a colorless for half the chance at a 5*...and of course Minerva pops out.

In more pleasant news, Inigo has been the best investment I've ever made in this game. Watching BLyn and Reinhardt crash into his impenetrable dancing wall is so satisfying.

Sciel

As expected, Halloween Banner is about to drop next week.

Betcha there will be a red tome flyer unit with Hone Fliers

Told you so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Everything was bait

No problems for me, on Android. Did you try toggling off all the saved permissions for the App?

Also, fucking FINALLY got this lady, which was previously holding me back from making my flier team. Took almost all of my stashed orbs. Ideally I'd love a second one for inheritance since there are so many good blue fliers, but going to make triple-sure that no halloween banner is in the pipeline first before spending the rest of my orbs.
I pulled her too using most of my orbs.

Immediately regretted it cause bar her Hone Flier buff, I actually have no place for her in my team (Catria/Tana/Cordelia). Also don't want to sac her for her skill so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pejo

Man, IS with those bait banners. Just as I expected, Halloween banner was teased last night. I have about 25 orbs right now, can probably get close to 40 with the rest of the TT stuff and other missions I haven't finished yet. Talk about last minute though.

Whizkid7

Man....I really want Hinoka, but Halloween banner soon...maybe I'll wait until I see what's on the banner. I gave up on Axezura.

_Legacy_

Hi all, I think Discord invites have been locked down for now. Hold tight for a few days for open registration, if you want to join the other place. Hope to see you all there soon.

Top Bottom