• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

I recorded a match of me playing ryu. sweet umeshoryu for the 1st stock

https://youtu.be/42mODrlF6x0

Wow, just dash up shoryu beat whatever he was doing. you also were using focus attack when coming back on stage and basically left you uncontested when he tried to followup. I think it's going to be interesting how people will have to play against him especially if they don't have any moves that hit multiple times in the air.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
wow using Ryu in Smash is actually fun as fuck and brilliant

goddamn doing stuff like tech chase turn around DP's is going to be awesome

crouch light kick seems to give the same hitstun no matter what the enemy percent is, and it's special cancellable, so you can just c.lk xx DP someone to death it seems

the special cancels feel just like SF in timing/feedback, it's fucking cool guys

He has negative edge and can use his focus cancel as a fucking armored air dash lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man FGW so big now.
tumblr_mi195xFicF1ryfrfko1_500.gif

Sayah

Played with Ryu. When you play with just traditional Smash controls, this character is boring. But then with SF inputs, my opinion on the character instantly 180'd. Really loving how they created this character.

Kimosabae

Banned
I must be the only person in the world that thinks the Splatoon character art is goddamned awful. Like ex-Rare employees tried to fill in the blanks at a Jackson Pollock gallery or some shit.

Azure J

I must be the only person in the world that thinks the Splatoon character art is goddamned awful. Like ex-Rare employees tried to fill in the blanks at a Jackson Pollock gallery or some shit.

Chill fam, that's going just a bit too far even if you dislike it. :lol

Yeah, out of every single person in the world you're the only one who thinks that /s

(seriously what is with the "am I the only one who x" posts)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I must be the only person in the world that thinks the Splatoon character art is goddamned awful. Like Rare employees tried to fill in the blanks at a Jackson Pollock gallery or some shit.
Seeing it for the first time I could have sworn I came across early prototypes of the game on DeviantArt when I was 12. Going beyond even character art its a mishmash of a lot of different things I scratch my head at.

As I've now found out it's REALLY tedious to watch. Must be the objectives.

petghost

Banned
Yeah, out of every single person in the world you're the only one who thinks that /s

(seriously what is with the "am I the only one who x" posts)

you know its not meant to be taken literally, right man? its just a way people preface what they think might be unpopular opinions.

Top Bottom