• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

MrDaravon

ECT seems really small this year.

Not having CPT status as well as it being the weekend just before E3 (which has all of EG and some other top players going) really hurt it. If it wasn't for this thread or Art on Twitter I'd have no idea it was even happening.

TheOGB

Banned
There is this for beating Classic on 3DS
CHfMOVVVEAAQIlK.jpg

But that's probably not real, not with Pac-Man's eye bleeding

jerry1594

The first season was really good. Read all the books in a month.1-3 were amazing. Took like a week. 4-5 were boring as shit (except the last part of 5). Took the rest of the month. The preview chapter of book 6 looked promising. Dunk & Egg novellas were really good. This was like 3 years ago though so maybe my brain thinks they were good.

Dahbomb

I only watched the first season then saw this. This looked like some syfy network tier trash.
Why the hell would you do this?

Actually don't answer because I feel that you will accidentally spoil some shit here. Some people still haven't seen it yet.

vulva

Why the hell would you do this?

Actually don't answer because I feel that you will accidentally spoil some shit here. Some people still haven't seen it yet.
Because my girlfriend likes the show and we're hanging out together in L.A.. she wanted to watch it so I watched with her. I wouldn't watch this trash on my own

Goddamn, guys. Bethesda. Someone get me a glass of water.

How was Ultra at ECT? I missed everything trying to finish Shadowrun Returns this weekend.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Alright, ECT is running late and it seems like most were watching E3 stuff anyways so we'll do this now. Vote for thread titles below. I'll accept votes for the next hour or so.
MAKE IT GOOD

FGW | 16 is barely okay

FGW l 16 is bare-OH MY GOD FALLOUT 4

How was ECT, guys? Didn't catch any of it. I watched about 30 seconds of Marvel or MKX on Saturday and the commentary was dead so I just ended up ignoring the entire event.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
FGW | Barely 16 for a Fallout

Edit:

FGW | Fallout DP's barely works on 16

Edit:

that go home and play fighting games gets my vote.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Alternatively, for maximum troll factor:

FGW | Urien for a treat
FGW | A little Birdie told me Urien for a treat!

Top Bottom