• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

MrDaravon

I think Splatoon is actually super interesting from a gameplay perspective and want to play it. Agreed that the character designs are pretty awful though.

Also is that theatre like half empty or what? I'm guessing they thought it'd be a packed house like it was last year for smash?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
what happened

man-choking.jpg
man-choking.jpg
man-choking.jpg

In Zelda speedrun

petghost

Banned
i think the character design in splatoon is dope. little punk rock squid people is a rad idea.

no real desire to play it but the aesthetic is like some shit that came off the dreamcast in 2000 which i dig.

Kimosabae

Banned
Yeah, out of every single person in the world you're the only one who thinks that /s

(seriously what is with the "am I the only one who x" posts)

Are you not familiar with hyperbole?

i.e. you're more numb to it than a CORN member watching an episode of Glee?

Your sarcasm is more tasteless than an Oscar Meyer CORN dog?

This post is as stupid as a CORN member?

No?

Kay.

Thanks FGW for making me feel so out of place for enjoying everything Splatoon so far. :lol

Still love y'all.

It looks interesting mechanically and I actually like the aesthetics but it involves teaming up with people so fuck that. Guess I'll be skipping Blast Ball too despite it looking fun as well for the same reason.

smurfx

get some go again
I must be the only person in the world that thinks the Splatoon character art is goddamned awful. Like ex-Rare employees tried to fill in the blanks at a Jackson Pollock gallery or some shit.
they remind me of some shitty gremlins knockoff.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
man im more hyped for the nwc than mahvel. i wanna watch mahvel but im not feeling it.

edit:

i dont like flux cause he took out scamby ;_;

re team hype

Top Bottom