• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

Is marvel being streamed?

Top 8 will be on later tonight. Here's the official schedule, replace teamsp00ky with nycfurby.

rshYxt5.jpg

Smash is still on so I guess they're behind.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Top 8 will be on later tonight. Here's the official schedule, replace teamsp00ky with nycfurby.

rshYxt5.jpg

Smash is still on so I guess they're behind.

My erection is so hard. Marvel than SF than Bethesda. I couldn't ask for more. Than tomorrow will be another glorious day. I think I'll run out of underwear by the end of this.

Omega

Banned
My erection is so hard. Marvel than SF than Bethesda. I couldn't ask for more. Than tomorrow will be another glorious day. I think I'll run out of underwear by the end of this.
this is under the assumption that everything runs on time

It'll most likely be Marvel, Marvel + Bethesda, Bethesda then SF.

Crocodile

Just as a heads up, the Combat Core Kickstarter ends tonight. If Power Stone and games like it were your jam you may want t consider supporting this - they aren't quite at the finish line but they look very close.

Clawww

wow using Ryu in Smash is actually fun as fuck and brilliant

goddamn doing stuff like tech chase turn around DP's is going to be awesome

crouch light kick seems to give the same hitstun no matter what the enemy percent is, and it's special cancellable, so you can just c.lk xx DP someone to death it seems

the special cancels feel just like SF in timing/feedback, it's fucking cool guys

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There is so much shit going on today.

Nintendo World Championships, Bethesda conference, Game of Thrones finale, etc.

Dahbomb

should probably avoid the internet in general if the last two episodes were anything to go by.
This right here.

Worst is FGC streams spoiling GoT stuff. I know you should always hide chat but sometimes you forget to do it and some asshat spoils shit which you catch at the corner of your eye.

Dahbomb

Is Triforce going to be at the Nintendo World Championship?

Seems like he should considering how many world records he has.

Rean

wow using Ryu in Smash is actually fun as fuck and brilliant

goddamn doing stuff like tech chase turn around DP's is going to be awesome

crouch light kick seems to give the same hitstun no matter what the enemy percent is, and it's special cancellable, so you can just c.lk xx DP someone to death it seems

the special cancels feel just like SF in timing/feedback, it's fucking cool guys
cool. I'm probably going to download him on 3DS so I'll have to get used to the inputs on that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is Triforce going to be at the Nintendo World Championship?

Seems like he should considering how many world records he has.
Isn't he a Nintendo Ambassador and did consulting for Nintendo's foray into non-Pokemon competitive gaming?

It's invite only, right? He might show up but yeah I'm pretty sure this is going to be a player-centric event.

That DOA5LR stage is hilarious, it's like the designers thought, "FUCK IT! Make everything explode!". Then people are getting basketballed for 100%.

Top Bottom