• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive Horizon Forbidden West Photo Mode Thread. Lets take Sexy Beautiful Pics. PS4|PS5

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
You CAN do it.

Take a screenshot > send it in a message to someone on your friend list > open PS app on phone and go to messages > open image and save

Just use USB drive for it to post on forums. But they will soon enable the option in the PS App for everyone (auto upload screenshot to the cloud from the PS5).

It was in Beta for a while in 2 countries.

Last edited:
Just use USB drive for it to post on forums. But they will soon enable the option in the PS App for everyone (auto upload screenshot to the cloud from the PS5).

It was in Beta for a while in 2 countries.

He wants to get the screenshots from the ps5 to his phone though. A USB is so archaic and awkward for this purpose! Though Sony should implement this feature asap.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
FL_bYk7XIAAgT3V

some machine kicked me way into the fucking SKY :| :messenger_neutral::messenger_neutral:

FL_bZQ0WQAIl7N8

I still remember being blown away by the graphics in games like Super Mario Bros 3.

How do videogames look like this? And how do we have people putting them under microscopes to determine if we should be impressed or not?

Yeah, I know I sound like an old man. It's like my grandpa being in awe of color television when I was a kid.

Last edited:

Freeman76

This is such a giant step up from the first one. I bought it on a whim as i was bored, didnt enjoy the first one all that much but still completed it. Something about the world in this one drew me in, and I dont want to put it down.

Esppiral

As the title says. You can post your Sexy ass photos, exclusively for Horizon Forbidden West. please tag the console that you are taking from.

Let the fun begin..
74SIcTO.jpg

On ps5.
Edit: sry i forgot the console tag.
penis-thats-a-penis.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom