• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive Horizon Forbidden West Photo Mode Thread. Lets take Sexy Beautiful Pics. PS4|PS5

ChiefDada

Gold Member
I've been working long and hard on this

NzISA9F.gif

Robb

Gold Member
The environments look absolutely gorgeous, the detail and vivid colors really makes it pop. Super appealing visuals imo
GIF by FOX International Channels

Keep the pics coming!

Arnas

Just to let you know guys & gals , be careful leaving the game in rest mode as my ps5 OS was corrupted when it went in rest mode.
Should i wait for a firmware fix or just do a factory reset that's the dilemma.

Last edited:
I've been playing for 3 days and JUST got to the embassy. Yes, I explore EVERYTHING. Also, I noticed the camp fires don't stay lit (same bug as Zero Dawn when it first came out LOL), and also Aloy's voice is sooo low and mumbley.

I've been playing for 3 days and JUST got to the embassy. Yes, I explore EVERYTHING. Also, I noticed the camp fires don't stay lit (same bug as Zero Dawn when it first came out LOL), and also Aloy's voice is sooo low and mumbley.
See you in 2023. There is sooooo much content. The nice thing is that if you like exploring and experiencing the world this game is very compelling in that regard.

This game has the potential to be a multiplayer GAAS Monster Hunter type game.

Imagine running around this world with other players taking down giant dinobots or doing mission runs for exotic items like in Division.

That would be sweet.

cormack12

Gold Member
Only started playing with this, when I got the midriff outfit :pie_wfwt: Fucking annoying though, on the second pic, hide UI didn't hide the focus square for some reason and I've only just realised :/

xIZ9Xpo.jpeg

pdKyoGc.jpeg

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Most beautiful game I've ever played. Plainsong is just on another level. I've never seen anything like it. I've just been walking around listening to the humming for an hour :messenger_weary:

Top Bottom