• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVGA GeForce RTX4090 FTW3 - EVGA's final & Unreleased Graphics Card

Banned
Some review channels with connections to EVGA asked if they could get engineering samples of their RTX4090 which they cancelled before exiting the GPU business for good.

and here it is... the "Not 4090"

Reallink

Imagine tossing 80% of your revenue and having to fire most of your staff (effectively shutting down your business) cause Nvidia put a $2000 price cap on 4090's. Get fucked EVGA, and your fake ass waitlist that conveniently discontinued all the base model 3XXX's and let 1 person buy 40 different 3080 models cause they were different SKU's. Dogshit company.

Last edited:

LQX

Imagine tossing 80% of your revenue and having to fire most of your staff (effectively shutting down your business) cause Nvidia put a $2000 price cap on 4090's. Get fucked EVGA, and your fake ass waitlist that conveniently discontinued all the base model 3XXX's and let 1 person buy 40 different 3080 models cause they were different SKU's. Dogshit company.
I don't think they had much say, if any, in the cards being discontinued. The "LHR" cards were NVidia's doing and EVGA actually gave the option to waitlist those rather than outright cancel orders. That's how I got mine.

//DEVIL//

I would so wish to have that. I would trade my FE for it... maybe some cash on top. I love EVGA man. to me they are Nvidia cards. nothing less. The best company when it comes to making video cards. their FTW3, Kingpin, customer service.. nothing even come close to these people. sucks really to see them go and fuck Nvidia for their shitty attitude and shitty behavior.

Top Bottom