• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor - 4090 Ti specs emerge

daninthemix

Nothing can diminish the 3 months during which my 4090 was the fastest, greatest, and most superior piece of consumer graphics hardware on the planet.

Nothing.

• Empathy
Reactions: Zug

Reallink

Releasing a Ti model of their flagship card only a few months after the release is not a smart thing to do. If i had to guess, the 4090Ti will be 10 to 15% improvement over the 4090 in performance. But at what cost? 4090 is and will still be a fantastic GPU. The Ti variant will mostly benefit those using 4k high refresh monitors.

An extra $400 will be the cost. They've been making 4090Ti chips this whole time. The 4090 is made from the slightly defective chips, they've been stockpiling the perfect yields since they started production of AD102 like 6+ months ago. They also have slightly more defective AD102's stock piled as the inevitable 4080Ti which will launch shortly after the 4090Ti.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Zug

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I just can't wrap my head around these high end gfx cards and the insane prices, even the entry/mid level cards cost more than an entire PS5 and I ain't seeing a whole heap of difference in the games to justify such a massive price jump

//DEVIL//

AMD acting like they can go toe to toe with Nvidia.

I laughed.
if the 3D Vcash is as good as their 5800 x to 5800x 3d is ? then yeah they might have something. but I do not have high hopes. because AMD is the same as the Sonic cycle. where they announce a game. everyone gets their hopes up, then everything crashes and burns. just a never-ending cycle.

as far as the 4090ti.

I am expecting the following

-1899$ price target.
-15 to 20 % performance.
-release by the end of the year.

By default. anyone who buys that has a loose screw or 2 or the whole brain is loose.
because of the same cycle, the 5000 series will be released in 2024, which will be much better / new architecture and will make the 4090 ti look like the 3090 ti joke compared to the 4090.

Ill stick to my 4090 till I see the performance of the 5090. and if there are games that actually need the 5090 lol.

Polelock

So I just bought an MSI 4090 for 1634 off Amazon. It was barely over MSRP. I'm using a 2080ti and need something with HDMI 2.1. I wonder if I should wait. I think 4090 will do just fine for a long term and won't be surpised if this the 4090ti is fucking $3000 dollars

Akuji

FUcking Boring. Give exiting Generations again.
I dont care about GPUs costing thousends of €/$. I always had high end gpus but its just stupid nowadays.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Nothing can diminish the 3 months during which my 4090 was the fastest, greatest, and most superior piece of consumer graphics hardware on the planet.

Nothing.
Except the Ada 6000 amarite.

nvidia-rtx-6000-3qtr-top-left.png

Or hell.
People who had two A6000s in 2020.
4-NVIDIA-RTX-Ampere-A6000-top-3.png

Top Bottom