• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring: Map size is going to be "incredibly huge"

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
It better be huge.

Anything less than 20million km2 and I'll be extremely disappointed.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
This is bad news for me. Not a big fan of the exploration part in souls games. Now i probably get lost more often. Just give me one direction to go, that's all i need.

one direction dancing GIF

K2D

Banned
I really don't know why some people feel the need to have several TB of games installed all at once. Poor/capped internet connections maybe? I don't know, but for me it's not an issue to redownload a game if needed. Maybe some people really do rotate between 10+ games on a regular basis. I certainly don't.
I rotate between 3 games give or take, but sometimes it just helps to be able to jump into a game without waiting.

Time is a precious commodity when your not rich, living on benifits or living with your parents.

S0ULZB0URNE

Lots of money wasted by Sony on including m.2 storage expansion. People on the internet went crazy trying to increase storage expansion like it was a huge deal. If they have more then enough room why were so many people buying expansions?

Not saying your wrong. I just find it strange.
I am super happy to have the ability to buy any m.2 drive(that meets the qualifications) that I choose.

PS5 doesn't have enough storage so people should consider purchasing more 🤷‍♂️

Swift_Star

Banned
a huge open world map with NO ICONS on the map. Nothing will be given away. Everything will have to be explored by the community. Messages will be left. guides will be written. Nothing will be given to the player. I bet years later things will still be discovered by the community.

It will put all open world games to shame.
I mean, I’m excited for this game but everything you said was done by BOTW… except the messages lol.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I mean, I’m excited for this game but everything you said was done by BOTW… except the messages lol.
Yeah, imagine BOTW, with all it's good things but also with actual content, like having dungeons, bosses and enemy variety.

If the game is that, it'll be awesome.

Top Bottom