• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring getting an official (romantic) novel.

GrayChild

see-you-at-that-grace-after-work-japanese-elden-ring-novel.png

Kadokawa announced that it will publish a new Elden Ring novel in Japan. The Japanese novel Shigoto ga Owareba, Ano Shukufuku de will also have an official English title: See You At That Grace After Work.

The novel will tell the story of a Japanese office worker who enjoys playing Elden Ring solo at home and reading the game’s guide websites during office break time. When a senior colleague who also plays the game discovers this worker’s hobbies, the two will start interacting with each other more frequently in both real-life work and the Elden Ring game.

Hudo

Fuck. I had the perfect joke about this and George R.R. Martin... but I've forgotten...

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Honestly watching Shangri la Frontier it feels like the characters are playing Elden Ring.
34cf65c200da726462d0c0ac7e0e55af.jpe

IAmRei

Jugding by her hair, i wish she wont be reincarnated as malenia and male mc will be the one who supposed to kill her ... Oh wait, this is supposed to be romance

Hudo

This reminds me of Square Enix' FF14 series that also dealt with the players' lives outside the game. Not sure if there was romanced involved in that as well, tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom