• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney adds the lost Indiana Jones movie to Disney+

ManaByte

Today Disney added all four Indy movies to Disney+ as well as the movie versions of the complete Young Indy.

e11cbf1df6ae6938252c023ab4091b2f502f6103.gif

Previous streaming releases of Young Indy were missing one of the movies - 1992’s Mystery of the Blues featuring Harrison Ford as Indy in 1950 telling the story of how he learned jazz from Sidney Bechet while he was roommates with Eliot Ness.

294111bc26a45c8e8a626756e6638f506ed18a81.gif

This is also the only Young Indy to keep the book ends as the 93 year old Indy played by George Hall has been erased from Indy canon.

It’s Episode 20 in the Young Indy listing on Disney+.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
This is also the only Young Indy to keep the book ends as the 93 year old Indy played by George Hall has been erased from Indy canon.

It’s Episode 20 in the Young Indy listing on Disney+.
If Diall of Destiny ends with indy wearing an eyepatch, all will be well.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Previous streaming releases of Young Indy were missing one of the movies - 1992’s Mystery of the Blues featuring Harrison Ford as Indy in 1950 telling the story of how he learned jazz from Sidney Bechet while he was roommates with Eliot Ness.

294111bc26a45c8e8a626756e6638f506ed18a81.gif
It's true i was the saxophone

Elysion

Banned
Disney added all four Indy movies to Disney+ as well as the movie versions of the complete Young Indy

What‘s that? I know there was a young Indy TV series back in the day (though I barely remember anything about it), but I‘ve never heard about any Young Indy movies?

Last edited:

ManaByte

What‘s that? I know there was a young Indy TV series back in the day (though I barely remember anything about it), but I‘ve never heard about any Young Indy movies?
When they released the series on home video they re-edited it into a series of 90 minute movies. That’s the only way it exists now.

Top Bottom