• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indiana Jones 5 "An Atrocity"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybrix

It always staggers me how huge movie studios can get it so wrong.

The only way this movie was ever going to work, it had to have a Logan type mood and theme.

If Indy 5 is trying to be like the old films, it will fail like Indy 4 did.

Last edited:

Spaceman292

Banned
You must have missed the shitshow:

Kingdomofthecrystalskull.jpg
tbf there was like 10 minutes worth of good stuff in that movie

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Crystal Skull was the bullet in the head. This is just the exit wound.

Edit: the source is a fucking incel twat with a plastic robot head?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Last edited:

chromhound

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...screenings-Harrison-Ford-Phoebe-Waller-Bridge
(Article might have some spoilers)
ehhh I was looking forward to this movie.
"Disney is so upset over this situation. When Disney announced the one-year delay in the release date, I was told Disney was mandating reshoots for this atrocity in an effort to avert disaster. But now given some brand new information provided to me by my Hollywood spies, I honestly don’t know what the hell they were doing this last year because from what I’m hearing, Indiana Jones 5 is a genuine s***show, a bomb just waiting to explode in theatres that will forever tarnish the brand and ruin Indiana Jones.”
Disney make shitty movies. Nothing new. Disney is the EA Games of Movies
Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Ulysses 31

Don't be fucking ridiculous.

Your argument shouldn't be

if (person.speech IN stuff.Idontlike) {
return "NAZI!!!!";
}

I watch his videos sometimes. Not a single neo nazi thing has ever been said in any of his video, ever. You just like to shill for Hollywood and get triggered that people call out ridiculous woke nonsense.
Funny thing is I've seen ManaByte go against wokeness but his hate for YTers seems greater so he'll rather side with woke companies if he thinks it means exposing those YT grifters. 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom