• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Digital Foundry 4K]: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Beta: PS4/Pro/Xbox One/X/PC Cross-Play Tested!

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Ironically enough if the shoe was on the other foot, you’d get a lot of “tinfoil hat” conspiracies.

Im sorry, but I'm not quite sure what you mean or a referring to? (English is not my native language)

Pallas

Im sorry, but I'm not quite sure what you mean or a referring to? (English is not my native language)

Hypothetically speaking if Sony and Microsoft swapped spots, Sony had the more powerful system but Xbox had the deal with Activision, you would see many say that Is part of the deal with Activision.

BigLee74

What's to see? We all know the X is far superior from a technical standpoint (or most of us do).

The lowest res on the X has the same pixel count as the highest res on the Pro.
The highest res on the X is DOUBLE that on the Pro.

DOUBLE!

Frames dipping a bit as a result (I certainly noticed a few torn frames on TDM), but nothing that some tweaking won't fix.

There's certainly lots of headroom without having to cripple the X to Pro resolutions!

phil_t98

#SonyToo
What's to see? We all know the X is far superior from a technical standpoint (or most of us do).

The lowest res on the X has the same pixel count as the highest res on the Pro.
The highest res on the X is DOUBLE that on the Pro.

DOUBLE!

Frames dipping a bit as a result (I certainly noticed a few torn frames on TDM), but nothing that some tweaking won't fix.

There's certainly lots of headroom without having to cripple the X to Pro resolutions!

is this just the beta code as well or final game code?

Mattyp

Gold Member
Only to a dick tht cares enough about others conversations. foh with tht dumb shit and disrespect tough guy. Never understood ppl tht don't mind their business and get offended by other ppls conversations. You disrespect you get disrespected.
Like a typical nosy %itch from the block in everyone buisness. Straight ho shit You know how stupid u look? Lol foh tuff guy. You not looking cool to no one with tht lame nonsense. Internet is be all you can be for sure.

Back on topic. The performance for me on my pro was fine even during ground war 👌
Here comes another ho groupie lol sticking up for his boo. All forum ppl aren't how you perceive it snitch9. The tough guys are the ones tht don't mind their own business and jump in to disrespect two ppl tht are responding to eachother. I never disrespect no one until thy get out of pocket u know like your fake gangsta ass doing.

Now stfu and get back on topic
Bozo ass dude for sure. I guarantee you my level of education is higher than your pseudo gangsta self. Learn how to mind your business bro and if you want to be a wannabe moderator say things correctly.. You disrespect you get disrespected Cardi 😊

Is English your first language? Honest question. Or are you just 13? The spelling and punctuation give me a headache anytime I read your comments.

You can do free courses here - https://www.esolcourses.com/

Last edited:

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I’m running the game at 260fps with everything on max on pc, so nah, I’m good.

At least I would be, but im still on the fence about buying it after that DLC horseshit...

Shmunter

Xbros can chill safe the performance will be closer to PS4 parity by launch. Ps4 just lead and further ahead. I don’t want any excuses from the bros after I spank em on my pro.

Shmunter

Is anybody on board that the lower quality shadows look better than the high shadow settings? The softness looks more realistic than the hard edged precision to my eyes.

Top Bottom