• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare III Multiplayer Trailer drops on October 3 at 7:00 AM PT

Knightime_X

For the first time they start with old recycled maps and people are praising this shit.

Gonne play the beta but definitely not buying the game.
The original games are unplayable now due to excessive hacking.
That, and lobbies hardly ever fill up.
They look bad now.

This is a very fresh welcome

Last edited:
Yep. If anything it's more rewarding to out play people that should be fully kit up already. I never experienced mw2 09 either, so people have the advantage of knowing the maps and having good weapons already. I don't

I still look forward to destroying lobbies that I should have no right to 😂

Hope to see you online! I still just run around with my crossbow while everyone is going crazy with shotguns (right now the people with the Lockwood 300 are a bit of a headache)!

jorgejjvr

Hope to see you online! I still just run around with my crossbow while everyone is going crazy with shotguns (right now the people with the Lockwood 300 are a bit of a headache)!
Hope to see you! I tend to run and gun with smgs, that's my preferred play style. So things like a ninja perk of sorts in mw3 are a godsend.

Cod to me is about getting the highest score/kill streak, and destroying lobbies, getting the highest kills. I more often than not do so. But I do prefer Treyarch style. So we will see, I have YouTube recordings of 113-8 or so games of cold war.

The 150 health is reminiscent of bo4, another game I really like, makes for more real gunfights. My main two worries now are: spawns, and how ghosts works

If this has squad spawns, then it's game over for good map flow.

Map awareness is huge in cod. In my mind it is more important than having the right perk or the really op weapon. Map awareness is the #1 reason I do well. Knowing where the enemy team is coming from, predicting their spawns, etc. Traditional spawns make a lot of sense, squad spawns make things like domination unbearable (my favorite mode)

Last edited:
Top Bottom