• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Desperate Xbox players turn to Halo Forge for their Helldivers 2 fix"- theloadout.com

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
It's a huge fail and wtf is theloadout.com

FrankWza

WTF is Helldivers 2?
There was even a Helldivers 1?
Ps5 Wow GIF by PlayStation

Lokaum D+

jMiCecl.jpg
81U98Hs.jpg
ymqcCjQ.jpg
1N7mxgo.jpg

There is a very disinterested (I am sure) push for Sony to follow Xboxโ€™s GamePass strategy ๐Ÿ˜›.

All in just the pre-order thread btw.
Hey, i dont even have a Xbox, i m a Playstation guy, i just dont like the focus that Sony was/is putting on GAAS games and its not my fault that i tought this game was gonna fail. You see 99% of GAAS games out there has really predatory prices for MTX and awful seasson passes, i didnt know at the time that Helldivers would not have any of this pratices, so my bad, i was wrong and i m still mad at Sony for focusing this much on gaas.

Last edited:
These articles are just looking for clicks.

Helldivers is literally on sale on steam. Xbox players can just play on PC. It's not like the game is locked behind a Playstation console. And let's face it...how many people bought an Xbox because of exclusives? Can't be that many considering how Halo, Red Fall, Starfield etc turned out to be.

No one is buying an Xbox based on quality exclusives that have been released in years...unless Forza Horizon of course.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
These articles are just looking for clicks.

Helldivers is literally on sale on steam. Xbox players can just play on PC. It's not like the game is locked behind a Playstation console. And let's face it...how many people bought an Xbox because of exclusives? Can't be that many considering how Halo, Red Fall, Starfield etc turned out to be.

No one is buying an Xbox based on quality exclusives that have been released in years...unless Forza Horizon of course.
i doubt every xbox owner has a gaming PC. In fact my guess is most people who play a lot on Xbox donโ€™t have a gaming PC, because everything is on both platforms.

GametimeUK

User created content being used in a cool way to recreate an experience from another IP. I can't say there's anything "desperate" about it. It's all fanboy nonsense.

We weren't calling PS fans desperate for re-creating Super Mario in Dreams. I don't understand this mindset at all.

FrankWza

User created content being used in a cool way to recreate an experience from another IP. I can't say there's anything "desperate" about it. It's all fanboy nonsense.

We weren't calling PS fans desperate for re-creating Super Mario in Dreams. I don't understand this mindset at all.
How was recreating an 8bit game that released before Playstation existed the same as something that is the hottest new game in the industry?

GametimeUK

How was recreating an 8bit game that released before Playstation existed the same as something that is the hottest new game in the industry?
The act of re-creating an experience that isn't normally available on your console is the same regardles of popularity and release dates. Why does it matter that Helldivers is popular and why does it matter Mario existed before Playstation. How does it disprove my point?

SHA

People will make threads based on any garbage article they can find online :messenger_tears_of_joy:
That's desperation, 50 users sharing the same thought about the other console is desperation, I could badmouth the console I'm not playing but that's a waste of energy, there's too much uncertainty and stress going on with badmouthing the unknown, that's far from the talk of expertise, it's coming to xbox anyway so forget what I just said.

Last edited:

FrankWza

The act of re-creating an experience that isn't normally available on your console is the same regardles of popularity and release dates. Why does it matter that Helldivers is popular and why does it matter Mario existed before Playstation. How does it disprove my point?
You want it to be as simple as you're pretending it is. If you can't see the difference...

laynelane

Only a tiny bunch of nerds will be reached.

Most people don't care that HD2 isn't on Xbox.
It's pretty much only X and gaming forums that are in turmoil.

I think the most important entity that will not be reached is Sony itself. My comment is more aimed at Phil's hypocrisy in complaining about the game not being on Xbox ("...I'm not exactly sure who it helps in the industry by not being on Xbox.") after canceling PS builds for titles upon acquiring Zenimax.

Ceadeus

Gold Member
On the contrary, if Helldivers would be exclusive to Xbox, PS fans would need to recreates it in Dreams, which is 100% more pathetic.

Playstation neckbeard fanatics are so proud of having one shooter ๐Ÿ•น๐ŸŽฎ no no daddy it's my turn to play my pwaystashion shooters with fwiends ๐Ÿ˜ข bouhouhou

It had to be good because any other exclusive shooters on previous playstation generations had to shut their server down

Killjoy-NL

On the contrary, if Helldivers would be exclusive to Xbox, PS fans would need to recreates it in Dreams, which is 100% more pathetic.

Playstation neckbeard fanatics are so proud of having one shooter ๐Ÿ•น๐ŸŽฎ no no daddy it's my turn to play my pwaystashion shooters with fwiends ๐Ÿ˜ข bouhouhou

It had to be good because any other exclusive shooters on previous playstation generations had to shut their server down
I take it you're going to play Halo Divers?

DJ12

Sorry for your loss

PS3 or PS Vita are good examples. PSVR2 seems to be a huge disappointment as well. Worse image quality than Quest 3 despite the need to be connected to an external processing box via cable.
PSVR2 is even worse than a Quest 2 put in overdrive....
I should know.

Mokus

It would be something if by the time they manage to recreate the Helldivers 2 mods, Sony actually will release the original game on Xbox too.

FrankWza

season 6 breakdown GIF by Shameless

Top Bottom