• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Desperate Xbox players turn to Halo Forge for their Helldivers 2 fix"- theloadout.com

mrcroket

There's a handy little feature called Ignore Thread. Why not use it?

And the point of the question? If they are the biggest publisher (and thus doing good), why gripe at all? Wouldn't that be even more of a reason to simply ignore the thread?
First because it is not only in this thread, but in almost all the forum, and second because many of these threads are not about "xbox is doomed", but people divert them from the topic to put their console war thing.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
First because it is not only in this thread, but in almost all the forum, and second because many of these threads are not about "xbox is doomed", but people divert them from the topic to put their console war thing.
It's easy to avoid threads you don't like and there are plenty of other topics to engage in. You're here because you want to be.

Last edited:

NEbeast

Another day, another thread on neogaf about "xbox is doomed" :messenger_sleeping:
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

i just listen to two videos starring our friend and industry veteran Destin....what a sad and pathetic display of copium, spin and damage control.

the xbox situation is so bad but they do it to themselves. Is not about ecosystem, is not about 4D strategy, is not about "smart business decision", is not "what about sony"?, is not about "MS leads the way", is not about consoles are retarded.....is just about great games. as simple as that.

Sony funded this sequel, and now they are rewarded by its success....but Xbox has palword...I guess

AmuroChan

i just listen to two videos starring our friend and industry veteran Destin....what a sad and pathetic display of copium, spin and damage control.

the xbox situation is so bad but they do it to themselves. Is not about ecosystem, is not about 4D strategy, is not about "smart business decision", is not "what about sony"?, is not about "MS leads the way", is not about consoles are retarded.....is just about great games. as simple as that.

Sony funded this sequel, and now they are rewarded by its success....but Xbox has palword...I guess

Very true, but they have no choice because their livelihood is going to be drastically impacted by this. Even if XBox just goes pseudo-third party, it means the demand for XBox-centric podcasts, shows, etc will become less and less.

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

This is the reaction Phil was hoping for from starfield from the ps fans. If it had been a hit ms could have had some leverage to exchange titles.

This is something else though. I get phil is a fan/video game player but as the head of Xbox he's done a horrible job of fan boying out.

Someone, must have a gun pointed at his head, forcing him to reply in topics he doesn't like.

Man, quite a few users here really want to shutdown all conversations pertaining to Xbox. (anything perceived as negative)
This should actually be perceived as positive Halo Infinite thread.

Flexibility of Forge mode allows you to do this. When you get time from dev made 20+ modes that is.

But here we are, pretending like Xbox players are desperate.

This is like calling Playstation players desperate for a cinematic game like Hellblade 2. …. Duhhh they already have plenty.

solidus12

Also, Death Stranding being on Xbox…

Perhaps the multi-billion dollars Activision/Blizzard brings in as a continued business each year ?

I don't know since Microsoft talked about eliminating Sony by outstanding them. Maybe things aren't going as planned and you just have to accept that.

Or keep worshipping Phil until he gets terminated if that's your thing.

😜

Mr Testicles.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
This should actually be perceived as positive Halo Infinite thread.

Flexibility of Forge mode allows you to do this. When you get time from dev made 20+ modes that is.

But here we are, pretending like Xbox players are desperate.

This is like calling Playstation players desperate for a cinematic game like Hellblade 2. …. Duhhh they already have plenty.
Remember the Dreams threads about the same subjects? You are right.

Pop

Hey I'm not saying I wouldn't love an Helldivers x ODST crossover

Hell I think Xbox should get Helldivers 2 since its a live service game

Ronin_7

Banned
If Sony GaaS remain successful, Twitter will become unbearable with port begging from Xbox lol

Imagine if they took Bungie out of Xbox, would be insane 💀

RGB'D

It's better not to even report this as real news is worth more your time.

I comment not because I care about the content (whether I like it or not), I'm saying this because it's a waste of people's time and clutters the forum.

I would be in favor of having a catch all thread for someone's observation on reported facts.

We can discuss or LTTP but I'm not in favor of mocking any fan base even if I share some of the ideology to give those who want to play HD2 the message of voting with their wallet.

They can buy a PlayStation 5.
NEOGAF should have a separate Xbox shit talking subforum. It would clean up the main forum nicely and all the PS fanboys can hang out together.

Top Bottom