• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk’s expansion totally overhauls the original game: Totally rebuilds’ AI, vehicle combat being implemented skill trees, loot and more

AlphaMale

One thing I hope they fixed is the map and navigation path. In the original, it was kinda wonky; especially when the destination is above or below you.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Is the official topic going to be going up? Or will this be a part of the cyberpunk thread? I feel like this needs its own discussion once it comes out. I kind of sort of want to make a performance thread for version 2.0 as it seems to be such a paradigm shift for the game. Would anybody be against that?

GymWolf

Is the official topic going to be going up? Or will this be a part of the cyberpunk thread? I feel like this needs its own discussion once it comes out. I kind of sort of want to make a performance thread for version 2.0 as it seems to be such a paradigm shift for the game. Would anybody be against that?
Who the fuck would be against that?

LiquidMetal14

I went from feeling threatened in one response and biting my teeth to more adulation. Thank you for the feedback gentlemen. I am who you thought I was!

I have work but once I get home I will cook something up as I would love to have a separate thread to talk about performance specifically in the PC version.

I'm pretty sure the patch is coming to consoles as well but the main overdrive and performance additions are primarily on PC right? I guess I'm asking since I don't know if it should just be and all encompassing performance thread or just for the PC version.

Luipadre

I wonder if they upgraded the gfx on console too or this is just PC only. I know RT overdrive and most RT features are PC only but maybe they updated the non RT modes too COPIUM

Hugare

I wonder if they upgraded the gfx on console too or this is just PC only. I know RT overdrive and most RT features are PC only but maybe they updated the non RT modes too COPIUM
Heard somewhere that they would be adding RT reflections to consoles, but nothing confirmed yet

Edit: just saw that a dev said that they are just improving their image reconstruction tech on consoles, nothing more.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Just played some cyberpunk with pathtracing, max settings and HDR. god the game is so god dam good looking. Can't imagine the next update.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Just played some cyberpunk with pathtracing, max settings and HDR. god the game is so god dam good looking. Can't imagine the next update.
It'll look even better path tracing-wise cuz of DLSS 3.5 and the fact that previous update was just a preview, not the final version of path tracing implementation.

It'll also be interesting to see, how much CPU limited the game will be after 2.0, cuz right now my 8700K utilization is around 30%+ at best across all cores and threads.

Last edited:

Luipadre

Heard somewhere that they would be adding RT reflections to consoles, but nothing confirmed yet

Edit: just saw that a dev said that they are just improving their image reconstruction tech on consoles, nothing more.

Well if the final image looks better thats more than nothing

LiquidMetal14

Any good art or stuff to use for the thread? Anyone bored can make a cute banner if they please. I'll work on this in when I get home.

Top Bottom