• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Zombine

Banned
I love homemade Belgium Waffles. I have a machine that I use on the weekends and it's really great. Put some Ice Cream, fruit, and confectionary surgar on it and they'll blow your mind.

My car insurance just went down $10 a month just for changing Zip Codes. I can now afford three $2.99 books or two $3.99 books and a Twix added to my list.

Bii

My car insurance just went down $10 a month just for changing Zip Codes. I can now afford three $2.99 books or two $3.99 books and a Twix added to my list.

Sweet! I had to re-up on my 6-month period and usually get a 10% discount for a new period. Only got 1% this time. :/ Not sure if it's because I added aftermarket parts coverage but that could be it. At least I can now afford a Twix each month.

So here is my current list of all the Convergence titles that I've read that I think are worth checking out: I'll add to it as I finish up those that I haven't read yet.

Nightwing/Oracle
The Question
Superman
Superboy
Supergirl Matrix
The Adventurs of Superman
New Teen Titans
Superboy and the Legion of Superheroes
Blue Beetle
Booster Gold
Shazam

Calcium

Banned

Sweet! I had to re-up on my 6-month period and usually get a 10% discount for a new period. Only got 1% this time. :/ Not sure if it's because I added aftermarket parts coverage but that could be it. At least I can now afford a Twix each month.

Gotta make room in your budget for that Twix. Nice work, guys.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
So if the stars align properly I'll be done with Chilling Adventures of Sabrina issue 3 today.

I've bought Afterlife with Archie issues 1&2. I'm seriously kind of stoked. I wish there were some kind of shirt or mug or something with this artwork on it.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Pancakes and waffles are equally amazing, as long as both are made up of like 90% eggs.

So light and fluffy and moist and amazing...

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Waffles are better because they have little pockets for your butter and syrup.

Though if I'm being honest, I'd probably take McDonald's Hot Cakes over anything. I'd eat those for every meal and die in a week with a smile on my face.

legoh.png

Lumberjanes 14 was dope. Setting up some nice conflict and giving a bit more insight into Rosie and Bear Lady's relationship. Another solid victory for the Jane Train. Probably the most fun comic I'm reading right now.

ReAxion

Breakfasttown is the most peaceful zone in Battleworld. Doom's law. Stop being hostile, or else.

I'm not going to look at the last thread, but I'm thanking you all in retrospect for congratulating me on WicDiv's TV deal.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
No, they're a part of her as I recall; Pym genetically modified her DNA and the wings grow out of her back when she shrinks down.

Comic Science!
:D

You should have seen the look in the eyes of the people a couple of days ago, when I explained what was going on in AvX :D

:lol: comics :D

Messi

legoh.png

Lumberjanes 14 was dope. Setting up some nice conflict and giving a bit more insight into Rosie and Bear Lady's relationship. Another solid victory for the Jane Train. Probably the most fun comic I'm reading right now.

I read the first trade today. Thought it was incredible. Some of the faces April makes have me rolling in laughter

ReAxion

lol cool

The things I like about the email:
passive-aggressiveness is worse than outright rudeness
capital LOL! in parenthesis in an email complaining about passive-aggressiveness
Gaelic temper
Google as a verb in quotes in 2015

which book is that from?

also, what is the updated list of "good" SW tie-ins?

I don't think one has been made yet, because you can't lose.

Top Bottom