• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom is currently gauging interest in new games and remakes for multiple franchises, including a bunch of dormant IPs

You'll need to create a card (wallpaper) before getting to the voting part, but don't worry as you'll be done with that part in less than a minute so GO GO GO!

GFp3zN2XkAAAqwb
GFp30DhWYAAkf9d

Darkstalkers is number #1.

Dead rising ( like the first game) and the obligatory Dino crisis would be cool also. So would marvel vs Capcom.

But also got any Auto modelista!

MiguelItUp

only new games please, fuck remakes.
Eh, I understand remakes ARE getting long in the tooth. But I think it also depends on how old the game being remade is. I'd love to see games from the 8/16/32 bit eras get remade for the modern age. I think that's a much larger gap than say things from the PS3/360 era onward.

Pejo

I'm tormented with this. I want a new Darkstalkers so bad, but it'd be their new cavemen ass looking weird 3D art version instead of the amazing hand drawn 2D art that the series was famous for. Plus all of the soulful comedy/fanservice stuff will undoubtedly be axed. So maybe it's just better that it doesn't exist.

Breath of Fire, Dino Crisis, Mega Man, Power Stone, Hell Yea!

I'll even take a new Lost Planet if they bring it back to the roots and we all pretend like 3 never happened.

fart town usa

Gold Member
My favorite about these surveys is the last question. The part when I get to absolutely gush over Capcom.

Me 5 minutes ago.

Pejo

Power Stone (this should've come out years ago - WTF are you waiting for)
It blows my mind they never tried to tweak it a bit to capitalize on the Smash Bros casual audience. It was what I consider the first "party fighter" and I think a remake could have been huge. Just imagine Power Stone but with Fortnite-tier crossover content from other IPs. It would print money, IMO.

mortal

Gold Member
Breath of FIre
Onimusha
Okami

Would've also chosen Mega Man Legends specifically had it been available. "lollipop_disappointed:
Edit: Oh how could I forget Power Stone!? "lollipop_disappointed:

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Breath of Fire 1, 2, 3 REMAKE let's gooooo

Bridges

So weird that Dragon's Dogma is on the list when its sequel is just around the corner. I'd normally vote for it but it seems like a waste

00_Zer0

I filled this out and let Capcom know what I am looking for. I am mostly interested in any Power Stone, Megaman Legends, Demon's Crest, and Gargoyle's Quest reboots or remasters.

Top Bottom