• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian BeFirstToPlay Winners : 360 is In

LakeEarth

It just came in the mail for me. WITH Kameo! So that rumor was true.

Unfortunetly I got work to go to in 15 minutes so I won't be able to give impressions, other than the power supply is really that big. Jesus Christ :lol

stewy

LakeEarth said:
It just came in the mail for me. WITH Kameo! So that rumor was true.

Unfortunetly I got work to go to in 15 minutes so I won't be able to give impressions, other than the power supply is really that big. Jesus Christ :lol

Where do you live? East Coast?

LakeEarth

Southern Ontario. And looks like I will be first to hold the box... but not first to play. Well technically I'll be first to play for about 5 minutes :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Congrats,but I kinda hate you right now :(

EGM92

hey there's no fucking handle on the boxes like there was in the official X360 thread pics of the french gaming site recieving their consoles.

stewy

EGM92 said:
hey there's no fucking handle on the boxes like there was in the official X360 thread pics of the french gaming site recieving their consoles.

You should refuse delivery and send yours back then. Someone has to take a stand!

Wunderchu

EGM92 said:
I guess the handle is a localized thing ... heheh

EGM92

stewy said:
You should refuse delivery and send yours back then. Someone has to take a stand!

Nah in their eyes, they'd win! I'm going to give it to a couple of homeless bums. I'm sure they can have fun with it!

LakeEarth

Well looks like I won't be able to play. I was first to enter that I wanted my Xbox in English, but once it got to the Xbox Live options i realized I didn't have the time to hook it up... or this post (runs off)

hlazzo

I just got my 360 aswell. I wonder how long it will take them to send us the 2nd game? The letter says in a few weeks but I'm guessing since Madden and NFS:MW will make launch, we'll be getting our copies soon.

EGM92

truffleshuffle83 said:
what content is preloaded EGM??? hook us up
I haven't had a chance to open it yet. I'm not sure if I want to lol. I need money, my car just blew a turbo this weekend... so selling the X360 would get me a new turbo soon... but then again, IT CAME WITH KAMEO!!! Decisions.

Here I'll be a cocktease :D

dscf18409zl.jpg

dscf18415nn.jpg

dscf18426oz.jpg

dscf18430pq.jpg

dscf18452xu.jpg

dscf18440dl.jpg

Boy does my E-PENIS feel huge today :D

Tiktaalik

Man why did I come in early to school today to study? Gah! Should have studied at home. I have a midterm today, but after that, it's XBOX time!

LakeEarth

Zaxxon said:
Man why did I come in early to school today to study? Gah! Should have studied at home. I have a midterm today, but after that, it's XBOX time!
I got a huge 40% presentation on Wedsday, I don't need these distractions :lol

EGM92

Zaxxon said:
Is EB Canada selling games yet? I think I might ebay my Kameo and get something else.

my EB has the games but they refuse to sell them, even though Kameo was released on the 9th they said they're not allowed to put them on the shelves, but then I went to another EB store and Kameo was on a rack full of "demo" boxes of X360's.

pxleyes

Banned
fuck you all very much.

i am so jealous because i was|---| this clsoe away from winning one. God damn hex168 judges.

Now I have to go wait in line, pick up 2-3, sell at least 2 of the 3, make some money, and play next week...

Vark

Speevy said:
Try out some custom soundtracks on Kameo. Do you have a jump drive?

Custom soundtracks work the same in any game. It's set at the dashboard level, not the game.

ie: Anytime during the game you hit the 'home' button on the controller and the game pauses and a blade pops up with your profile options, music player controls, and a few other things. You just go to the music player, pick your source device (connected computer, USB drive, hard drive, whatever). Hit 'play' and it will stop the games music and play what you've chosen.

Games no longer have to support custom soundtracks now, its awsome.

Speevy

Banned
Vark said:
Custom soundtracks work the same in any game. It's set at the dashboard level, not the game.

ie: Anytime during the game you hit the 'home' button on the controller and the game pauses and a blade pops up with your profile options, music player controls, and a few other things. You just go to the music player, pick your source device (connected computer, USB drive, hard drive, whatever). Hit 'play' and it will stop the games music and play what you've chosen.

Games no longer have to support custom soundtracks now, its awsome.

Can you save settings for a particular game? Does it cut off when you reach a new level, menu, or section of the game?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I wonder how much one of these would go on ebay, with next-day shipping..I'm sure there are a few rich people who'd pay a lot to get one of these in a day or two.

(not me though, i'm not making an offer :p)

:(

17 more days to wait.

Could one of you lucky guys please make a photo of the lower side of the power supply? I'm asking myself whether it supports 110 and 230v or not.

raYne

Congrats to the winners!

johnjohnson said:
:( 17 more days to wait.
Read your post and went wtf@ the "17 more days" comment, till I realised where you were. :lol

Speevy said:
Let's invade Canada and steal their 360's.
I agree! We'll show them what the US is all aboot!

Andy787

Banned
Kabuki Waq said:
I hate you all.
I'll go with this.

Also, congrats. Man, anyone else still can't believe the next gen is already here? (yeah, I know I'm walking right into that one.. :p)

Vark

Speevy said:
Can you save settings for a particular game? Does it cut off when you reach a new level, menu, or section of the game?

Not really. You can just make a playlist though if you have certain songs you would always want to hear.

The music stays until you stop it, then the games normal soundtrack will kick back on.

It's basically like having winamp or something running while you're playing a game, only it knows when to turn off the game music off and on.

Razoric

Banned
Vark said:
Not really. You can just make a playlist though if you have certain songs you would always want to hear.

The music stays until you stop it, then the games normal soundtrack will kick back on.

It's basically like having winamp or something running while you're playing a game, only it knows when to turn off the game music off and on.

Hmm, that doesnt sound too cool. :\

Top Bottom