• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty On My Pizza

I remember the star wars episode 1 pizza huts
473d62eeeffe7_42447b.jpg

Last edited:
Papa johns in the uk, well mine at least, is my go to. Spicy buffalo wings and a meat pizza with chilli.

Dominoes is very hit and miss round my way.

Also has a COD promotion atm.
I'm not sure what I find more disturbing. The fact you refer to it as "meat pizza" or that you have chilli pizza there. I am culture shocked.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
right above the pizza. It could be soy sauce as in the UK I know they use different things to pack them in
Oh I wasn't doubting the bit about the food coloring, my take was:
"You're wondering about the food coloring and ignoring the KETCHUP and seemingly SALT or some shaker near the pizza."

EDMIX

Oh I wasn't doubting the bit about the food coloring, my take was:
"You're wondering about the food coloring and ignoring the KETCHUP and seemingly SALT or some shaker near the pizza."
lol you wild for that Jay!

That man has odd taste. I haven't bought Ketchup in years. I don't even like using it on Meatloaf, so when I make Meatloaf I'll actually use BBQ sauce

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
lol you wild for that Jay!

That man has odd taste. I haven't bought Ketchup in years. I don't even like using it on Meatloaf, so when I make Meatloaf I'll actually use BBQ sauce
Wow...

Please tell me you at least put the BBQ sauce IN the meatloaf mixture too, that's the key to making a good meatloaf, some ketchup,.oxo beef, mustard powder combo in the meat mix and on the topper once it's cooked.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
I'm not sure what I find more disturbing. The fact you refer to it as "meat pizza" or that you have chilli pizza there. I am culture shocked.
Pizza with meat on, chicken,ham, sausage etc and chilli.

You dont have spicy pizza? colour me shocked, where ever your from you need to leave.

Dr.Morris79

Talking of takeways, the missus and me found a nice local indian, the food seemed lovely. Found out the food standards rating the other day

EdYtN4E.jpg

I feel violated.

nikos

I live in NYC, a block away from some really good pizza, and ordered Little Ceasars for the CoD stuff. Not my proudest moment but at least I got that charm.

Pizza with meat on, chicken,ham, sausage etc and chilli.

You dont have spicy pizza? colour me shocked, where ever your from you need to leave.
Do you mean like jalapenos? Yes we have those, lol. And yes I want to fucking leave but not because of the pizza.

mitch1971

Chopsticks for pizza? That's beyond mad, that's mentally ill, or you need to clean up your place before you share pics on the web.
That's why he has his robe and slippers on; ready to endlessly walk the corridors of his asylum after meal time.

Last edited:

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I got some Little Caesars yesterday. Small coincidence as pizza was the plan days ago and I knew nothing about these promos.

Didn't scan codes though.

jaysius

Banned
As someone who's trying to learn how to make proper Neapolitan pizza at home. This looks absolutely disgusting.
Ah yes, those are "gamer fud" it's almost the way you can't call the stuf in Oreos in Double Stuf Oreos because it doesn't truly have double the stuffing. Gamer food isn't real food, it's just a bunch of shitty carbs that mothers buy their gamer manchilds so they don't starve. It's not meant to look good, or even taste good, but be fast to heat and filling.

jaysius

Banned
Fried baloney was God's gift to the hood. And I thank him for it.
Raw baloney with some mustard is better.

Not just the hood in Newfoundland there's an entire worship around the Maple Leaf Big Stick, it's a big long disgusting stick of baloney.

It's even worshiped by the children...

santa.JPG

That is a real parade mascot.

This Cinched Bistro is considered "upscale" too.

Growing up in Shea Heights, a St. John's neighbourhood on the opposite side of the harbour, Linegar said parents would tell their kids the popular Newfoundland and Labrador folktale of the wild bologna that roams the woods at night.

"Your father would convince you as a kid that he actually went out and caught the bologna you're eating on the table," he said in a recent interview. "To a Newfoundlander, we called it our Newfie steak."

Just for some color commentary here, NL has 2 big cities, the rest is towns varying from 5k-15k population, they're on either side of the province and separated by about 15 hours of driving also apparently it's shocking that our TransCanada Highway has no lights on it. Shea Heights is known as one of the rough spots, also ironically a place called Pleasant Ville and Rabbit Town are also rough parts.

Now you've been cultured.

Last edited:
Top Bottom