• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty On My Pizza

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Ordered some pizza last night and there's a picture of a controller and modern warfare on it.

Little Caesars has some Call of Duty stuff going on I guess huh?

IMG-20221027-144154-01.jpg

Doom85

The downside is you are eating Little Caesar's pizza. I am a fan of the Crazy Bread if we're being honest.

It‘s still hardly the best pizza, but when it comes to the major chains, they’re one of the better options IMHO. For LC, the recent ExtraMostBestest version is way better than the basic version. Honestly in terms of pepperoni, LC is better than my Pizza Hut, their pepperoni always tastes so artificial. And maybe Domino’s has gotten better, I dunno, haven’t had them in nearly a decade but it was pretty bad last time.

ReBurn

Gold Member
It‘s still hardly the best pizza, but when it comes to the major chains, they’re one of the better options IMHO. For LC, the recent ExtraMostBestest version is way better than the basic version. Honestly in terms of pepperoni, LC is better than my Pizza Hut, their pepperoni always tastes so artificial. And maybe Domino’s has gotten better, I dunno, haven’t had them in nearly a decade but it was pretty bad last time.
I have this really good NY style pizza place by me so it's tough to go with LC over that. But I will sometimes just to get crazy bread.

I used to love LC back in the old days when it was two pizzas on a piece of cardboard served in a long paper bag.

EDMIX

The downside is you are eating Little Caesar's pizza. I am a fan of the Crazy Bread if we're being honest.
dead ass....Little Caesar's is the standard and the default of all cheese Pizza. I refuse to spend any more on a large pizza as that shit would need to have a significate difference in taste for me to really care to pay more or something.

So if someone is charging double the price, are you REALLY getting double the flavor or something?

Will celebrate the new COD with Mountain Dew, Doritos nachos and Little Caesar's pizza. That is the bro dude COD way of enjoying such a launch

EDMIX

American pizza only good thing was to make italian pizza taste even better when i returned from my trip in the US.
lol I believe you 100%, but American Pizza like many things is one of theses things were we KNOW its not as good as from the place of origin, but we love Americanized version as well.

Its like McDonalds, no one is picking that to win some huge Burger fest type thing, but there is a taste and nostalgia and even cheapness about it where we are fully aware its not the best burger on Earth.

Maybe some of the best things regarding American food is that many of us recognize its really not the best and goes towards our cultural "who gives a fuck" type of attitude.

Its hard to describe.

GymWolf

lol I believe you 100%, but American Pizza like many things is one of theses things were we KNOW its not as good as from the place of origin, but we love Americanized version as well.

Its like McDonalds, no one is picking that to win some huge Burger fest type thing, but there is a taste and nostalgia and even cheapness about it where we are fully aware its not the best burger on Earth.

Maybe some of the best things regarding American food is that many of us recognize its really not the best and goes towards our cultural "who gives a fuck" type of attitude.

Its hard to describe.
I mean, it's still better than what you call pasta, ham and baloney.

If you people had real baloney there would be double the obese people around...

Last edited:

EDMIX

I mean, it's still better than what you call pasta, ham and baloney.

If you people had real baloney there would be double the obese people around...
lol there is a deli here in South Florida that makes real Bologna and I never knew there was this massive difference. So as kid I remember the taste, as an adult...I tried the real thing and realize we've been duped lol That shit is a scam as far as I know as the real thing is vastly different and taste like something humans would actually eat.

Though I haven't had it in some time, I can never buy anything prepackged, I got to go to a deli for that.

GymWolf

lol there is a deli here in South Florida that makes real Bologna and I never knew there was this massive difference. So as kid I remember the taste, as an adult...I tried the real thing and realize we've been duped lol That shit is a scam as far as I know as the real thing is vastly different and taste like something humans would actually eat.

Though I haven't had it in some time, I can never buy anything prepackged, I got to go to a deli for that.
Sliced baloney on a slightly warm mafaldina is one of the most simple yet loved food in italy by the average people.

It's like hot dogs in US.

clarky

Gold Member
Papa John's is the worst of the major pizza chains. Dominoes has stepped up their quality. Get thin crust or Brooklyn style though.
Papa johns in the uk, well mine at least, is my go to. Spicy buffalo wings and a meat pizza with chilli.

Dominoes is very hit and miss round my way.

Also has a COD promotion atm.

R6Rider

Gold Member
The Little Caesars where I live closed two years back. I did't mind it for how cheap it was. I would frequently stop by for a hot n ready pepperoni.

Last edited:
Can’t wait for the future where I order Carls Jr from a kiosk and get offered ten free battle pass skips if I upgrade to EXTRA BIG ASS FRIES.

We are closer and closer to Idiocracy.

Top Bottom