• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare III Announced | Coming November 10

Draugoth

Gold Member

F28MqPvXIAAbUrl

The ultimate threat awaits #MW3

Last edited:
I feel like this will be the most haphazardly knocked together Call of Duty game in the last few years. First it was supposed to be an expansion and now it’s a full game. I expect it to be almost identical to last years title.
Yep. And the casuals will eat it up and it will sell millions upon millions of copies generating billions in revenue.

And people wonder why gaming sucks now lol

M.W.

• Beta weekend 1 (PS4/PS5) – October 6, 2023 – October 10, 2023
  • Beta weekend 2 (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC) – October 12, 2023 – October 16, 2023
  • Campaign Early Access (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC) – November 2, 2023
  • Full Release (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC) – November 10, 2023
  • Season 1 Launch & New Warzone Map – December 5, 2023

M.W.

Here's the rumored features for the game:
  • Ninja Perk
  • Classic Mini-Map
  • Reload Canceling
  • Outbreak Zombies
  • War Mode

• Beta weekend 1 (PS4/PS5) – October 6, 2023 – October 10, 2023
  • Beta weekend 2 (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC) – October 12, 2023 – October 16, 2023
  • Campaign Early Access (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC) – November 2, 2023
  • Full Release (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC) – November 10, 2023
  • Season 1 Launch & New Warzone Map – December 5, 2023
Wait wait wait wait…. This is coming to PS4 and XB1 in 2023?

Nothing makes you sound more like a sad, salty nerd than using the term “casuals”.

Also, only sad, salty nerds think “gaming sucks now”, just FYI.
I know you, NinjaBoiX, did not just sit up here on NeoGaf, and use the term nerd twice unironically as a derogatory term

Last edited:
You literally just agreed with the guy above saying that it was "supposed to be a dlc and now its a full game" and you're now surprised somehow that it's still for xbox1/ps4? The engine is still passable (especially on ps4) on those platforms so why wouldn't they include them?
We’ve had next gen only games that cancelled the last gen versions due to it being too much work to complete on time. I thought an annual release franchise would do this too.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Are you me? I literally go through this exact process.
I stopped trying to convince myself I’m not getting it this year and just accepted I will always get it.

Those first 2 weeks with the massive influx of new players is always magical in CoD. No gun or perk meta yet, people still learning maps, and you can go on giga kill streaks.

It’s worth it to me every year to have those 2 weeks of fun.

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Not really into it, but weren't they moving away from annual releases?

Diddy X

I bought MW2019 and honestly campaign is boring AF, why even reboot if they can't make a better trilogy.

Last edited:

HTK

Banned
Modern Warfare III is nothing more than Modern Warfare II with patches and fixes that should have been in last years game along with new content.

HTK

Banned
Looks like slide canceling is returning....lol idiots.

NOTE: They should have never removed it in the first place and could have patched it in MW2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom