• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREAKING: 200kg man ‘moaned in pleasure’ as he forced air stewardess to wipe his backside

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
As an ex- flight attendant working for the top airline in the world ... there is absolutely NOWHERE a rule you do this kind of shit. We deal with food, you dont do anything with body fluids. The only time you touch a passenger is if its a life threatening situation (anyphaliptic shock, heart attack, stroke or death). We dont even fill up your landing card if you ask us to. Thats how far we are separated from a passenger. Nobody gives massages, wipes asses or whatever lol. Asian airlines have this thing, do whatever for the customer but that girl is an idiot. Nobody would fire her or punish her for saying no to this shit and if they did, oh I could only imaginbe the media attention in her favor. My guess is she is new, probably the younger one and in asian airlines they have this "seniority" bs where you do whatever the senior asks, no questions asked. If they said no and he started some shit on the plane, he would be apprehended on landing in front of everyone. Instead they decided to wipe his as...what the fuck am I even reading...

No he pooped all on himself the last times they said no to wiping him. She clearly wanted to take one for the team, so that the whole plane wouldn't have to smell that.

No he pooped all on himself the last times they said no to wiping him. She clearly wanted to take one for the team, so that the whole plane wouldn't have to smell that.

That’s foul

giphy.gif

tkscz

Wha... how the fuck does this man operate at home? Does he have like a live in aid or something? How the fuck is not wiping your own ass make you shit yourself?

Ownage

Clearly the guy is mentally ill. Hopefully this and other airlines will ban him from their services unless with a doctor's order.

Shit happens.

Top Bottom