• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obese tourist who forced stewardess to wipe his butt dies on vacation

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
The article is pretty hilarious, but honestly it sounds like the guy actually needed help, and shit himself on a previous flight. This is literally the most basic assistance ever for any CNA or nurse. Acting like she was abused or couldn't rid herself of his scent is pretty ridiculous, so it's kind of hard for me to trust the rest of the account of it "ohhhh deeper." Like, maybe she barely touched him and he genuinely just needed to wipe his ass lol. I have a hard time believing it was some sexual thing.

At the end of the day, it sounds like he was being rude and she could have refused to do it. He would have shit his pants and urinated on the floor, as he said. 🤷‍♂️ I'm a little surprised this kind of thing hasn't come up a lot more frequently, especially on long international flights.
The plot shittens:

To add insult to injury, after landing, a male ground crew took the man off the flight and asked him if he needed to use the bathroom. The passenger said “yes,” but when asked if he required assistance, replied, “No.”

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Found the original story,

I know the politically correct reaction is "poor smol wimminz, stop azn h8," but like

They HAVE TO know how fucking funny the way they phrase these articles sound. There is no way that this is unintentional

BigBooper

She hit him with the touch of death, didn't she? There is no way I would do that even if it meant my job. Land and then let the cops drag him down the stairs to jail.

Sorry but how exactly did he "force" them? Thast bullshit, as an FA you dont do anything a PAX tells you because you are in charge on the plane, not them. My only guess is since its an Asian airline and they have this thing for power if they are a higher rank than you, the Purser that was in charge of the flight probably made some brand new staff do it, customer comes first and all that bullshit. Trust me, if that got to the pilots before it was going to happen, they would of already contacted someone on ground to take him in for questioning and sexually harassing staff. FAs dont even clean someones puke in the toilet, they jsut block it. You are serving food and drinks, no way are you allowed to touch other peoples body fluids, let alone wipe their ass.

Im just assuming here but fuck the spineless purser on that flight who was probably aware of what was happening and used her power to not stand by her staff but humiliate them. If they refused, no way in the world would they ever get fired for that no matter what the airline or culture. You could literally sue them.

Last edited:

Porcile

EVA Airways is awesome and I love that little ditty they play when you are landing in Taiwan. Some of the chillest moments of my life have been descending into Songshan airport on EVA, ahhh the memories. Their pilots are ballsy as hell too. Last time I flew with them the muthafuckers flew past a typhoon like it was no thing.

chromhound

Resetera lost another member.
yes-clap.gif

nush

EVA Airways is awesome and I love that little ditty they play when you are landing in Taiwan. Some of the chillest moments of my life have been descending into Songshan airport on EVA, ahhh the memories. Their pilots are ballsy as hell too. Last time I flew with them the muthafuckers flew past a typhoon like it was no thing.

I really love Eva Air, best cabin crew I've ever flown with. They have no problem bringing you as many beers as you'd like. I really should have brought one of those kids playsets they sell inflight, little Lego models of the cabin with the crew.

nkarafo

I don't get it. Why didn't they refuse him? Every threat he made (shit on floor and not getting out of the bathroom) was much more manageable than his absurd demand. I'd rather clean up a bunch of shit on the floor and let him whine in the bathroom.

nush

I don't get it. Why didn't they refuse him? Every threat he made (shit on floor and not getting out of the bathroom) was much more manageable than his absurd demand. I'd rather clean up a bunch of shit on the floor and let him whine in the bathroom.
Asian culture 101: Don't question the customer or you'll be fired.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Ugh

I left this thread without reading and curiosity for the best of me.

I'm not one to think ill of others but this guy leaves a bad taste

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I having been flying a lot lately and I’m still baffled at how many people go to bathroom on planes. Even 2 hour flights. Wtf!? Like really it was that hard to go before you took off?
I’ve never used the bathroom on a plane . Even on 8 hour flights.

BigBooper

I having been flying a lot lately and I’m still baffled at how many people go to bathroom on planes. Even 2 hour flights. Wtf!? Like really it was that hard to go before you took off?
It's really weird. I was extremely surprised by that. Even before takeoff people would go on the plane. There was a couple one time I was leaving Chicago for a one hour flight, before takeoff she went to the front bathroom and he went to the back.

nush

Only 8? Try 10+ international flights, although I've only needed a piss. I drop anchor in the arrivals terminal.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Only 8? Try 10+ international flights, although I've only needed a piss. I drop anchor in the arrivals terminal.
NY to London is only 7 -8 hours. Then I can go anywhere else from there. I actively avoid longer flights .

Go_Ly_Dow

I am shocked and appualed at this community that it took 84 posts for this gif to be posted.

For shame GAF, for shame. You should all have a long hard look at yourselves.

I mean, if it's not a direct flight you could literally be running from one plane to your connecting flight and not have time.....

I can't quite figure out the tone of this quote in the article

Fat-shaming and white-shaming all-in-one. One headline on Sanli News Network reads: “White man forced flight attendant to wipe his butt, insult to the yellow races.”

Visible confusion

Top Bottom